|First appearance||All For One|
Zukanator (ズーカネーター zukanetaa) is a cannon-like Bakugan Battle Gear with the top appearing to look like a castle tower. It is so massive, many Bakugan in the anime can't support it. It is part of the Battle Cannons group.
Zukanator is a Bakugan Battle Gear. It is a magneto-hydrodynamic cannon, it controls magnetic fields to shoot a stream of blazing lava and molten metal, that straps to the back of a Bakugan. It has four red laser beam pointers on the side to increase accuracy. At its tip is a cylinder to reduce noise and allow for surprise attacks. In the toys, it attaches with a bit of an angle. There are four rectangles similar to solar panels at the base of the Battle Gear.
Spectra used it with Helios MK2 in episode 51. It is much more powerful than Twin Destructor. It is also possible that it has a power of 200 Gs. Spectra used Zukanator to blast a hole into the Alternative Weapon System, allowing the Brawlers to enter.
- Ability Cards
- Zukanator: (Level 1 class ability)
In Japan, the Copper version in BG-002 has 160 Gs.
- Reference Cards
- Haos Effect: If your Bakugan has the lowest printed G-Power, you get +150 G-Power.
- Subterra Effect: If your Bakugan has the lowest printed G-Power, you get +100 G-Power.
Ability Card (Japanese)
- Zukanator (Red): Only the Battle Gear "Zukanator" may use this Ability Card. Play before you roll a Bakugan that can carry Battle Gear. If you succeed to stand your Bakugan, place the Battle Gear "Zukanator" on it. Add the Gear Bonus to the Bakugan's G-Power. You must take it off when you win a battle or get a double stand with that Bakugan.
Gate Card (Japanese)
- Zukanator Shot (Gold): Pyrus+90G, Aquos+60G, Subterra+100G, Haos+200G, Darkus+140G, Ventus+0G; Any Bakugan with ZUKANATOR equipped gains the Gate Bonus twice.
Rocket Shot: A light attack that can attack from any range.
- Zukanator's name may be a reference to the portable rocket launcher, a bazooka, although, it is spelled differently.
- In its Gear form, it looks like a mortar, a type of gun that fires projectiles straight into the air.
- It is smaller in toy form than in the anime, possibly due to problems with it being too heavy and falling off.
- Some Bakugan might have trouble carrying Zukanator, because of the position of one or two of their parts (the bits that spring open automatically); Aranaut for example.