|First appearance||All For One|
Zukanator (ズーカネーター zukanetaa) is a cannon-like Bakugan Battle Gear with the top appearing to look like a castle tower. Due to its mammoth size, many Bakugan in the anime can't support it. It is part of the Battle Cannons group.
Zukanator is a Bakugan Battle Gear. It is a missile-sized photon laser cannon, powerful enough to easily blast through multiple indurated steel walls. It has four red laser beam pointers on the side to increase accuracy. At its tip is a cylinder to reduce noise and allow for surprise attacks. In the toys, it attaches with a bit of an angle. There are four rectangles similar to solar panels at the base of the Battle Gear.
Spectra used a Gold Zukanator with Helios MK2 in All For One. It is much more powerful than Twin Destructor; so much so that Spectra is at first unsure of whether or not Helios can even support it. Spectra subsequently uses it to blast a hole into the Alternative Weapon System, allowing the Brawlers to enter.
- Ability Cards
- Zukanator: (Level 1 class ability)
In Japan, the Copper version in BG-002 has 160 Gs.
|Gold:||60 Gs, 90 Gs|
|Copper:||80 Gs, 160 Gs (Japan)|
- Reference Cards
- Haos Effect: If your Bakugan has the lowest printed G-Power, you get +150 G-Power.
- Subterra Effect: If your Bakugan has the lowest printed G-Power, you get +100 G-Power.
Ability Card (Japanese)
- Zukanator (Red): Only the Battle Gear "Zukanator" may use this Ability Card. Play before you roll a Bakugan that can carry Battle Gear. If you succeed to stand your Bakugan, place the Battle Gear "Zukanator" on it. Add the Gear Bonus to the Bakugan's G-Power. You must take it off when you win a battle or get a double stand with that Bakugan.
Gate Card (Japanese)
- Zukanator Shot (Gold): Pyrus+90G, Aquos+60G, Subterra+100G, Haos+200G, Darkus+140G, Ventus+0G; Any Bakugan with ZUKANATOR equipped gains the Gate Bonus twice.
Rocket Shot: A light attack that can attack from any range.
- Zukanator's name may be a reference to the portable rocket launcher, a bazooka.
- Zukanator's design appears to borrow heavily from that of a mortar, a form of cannon that hurls projectiles high into the air to cover great distances.
- It is smaller in toy form than in the anime, likely due to problems with it being too heavy and falling off.
- Some Bakugan might have trouble carrying Zukanator, because of the position of one or two of their parts (the bits that spring open automatically); Aranaut for example.