|Anime Power||640 Gs|
|Variations|| Sechs Tavanel |
|First appearance||Advent of a Legend|
Japanese Official Website
- G-Power variation(s): 640G
Sechs Tavanel is equipped with BakuTech Convert System that it has Fire Metal Cross (統火(ファイア)メタルクロス, Faia Metaru Kurosu?) (left) and Gaia Metal Cross (統土(ファイア)メタルクロス, Gaia Metaru Kurosu?) (right) as its wings' armor. It also has four Metal Soles namely Dark Metal Sole (統闇(ダーク)メタルソール, Dāku Metaru Sōru?) (front left), Bright Metal Sole (統光(ブライト)メタルソール, Buraito Metaru Sōru?) (front right), Aqua Metal Sole (統水(アクア)メタルソール, Akua Metaru Sōru?) (rear left), Wind Metal Sole (統風(ウィンド)メタルソール, Windo Metaru Sōru?) (rear right), making it one of the Bakugan with the largest number of Convert Parts and Soles.
Initially, Sechs Tavanel can only be obtained from the completion of BakuThron White, Black, Rainbow or Gold Stages in tournament events. Eventually, an alternate Haos version of Sechs Tavanel called "Rainbow Pearl" was released in retail through the Tavanel Gekitou Set with the catalog number of BTA-21.
Sechs Tavanel's BakuThron packages mimic its appearance in the anime. The top half of the box does not have any image on it but printing of metallic texture in gray.
Additionally, six metal convert parts can be gathered from various booster packs and starter decks to complete the Fullmetal Sechs Tavanel as seen in the anime series:
|Image||Official Product Name||Acquisition|
|Fire Metal Cross||BTD-03 or BTD-04|
|Gaia Metal Cross||BTC-49|
|Aqua Metal Sole||BTC-46|
|Bright Metal Sole||BTD-05|
|Wind Metal Sole||BTD-06|
|Dark Metal Sole||BTC-50|
- Attack: 9/10
- Defense: 9/10
- Occupy Force: 6/10
- Control: 6/10
- Stand: 6/10
- Total: 36/50
|Image||Official Product Name||Cross Parts||Sole Parts||Acquisition||G Power Variation|
|White Sechs Tavanel||
BakuThron White, Black, Rainbow and Gold Stage
|Haos Sechs Tavanel Rainbow Clear||BTA-21||700|
|Pyrus Fire Sechs Tavanel||
BakuThron Rainbow Stage (April 2013)
|Aquos Aqua Sechs Tavanel||
BakuThron Rainbow Stage (May 2013)
|Subterra Gaia Sechs Tavanel||
BakuThron Rainbow Stage (June 2013)
|Haos Bright Sechs Tavanel||
BakuThron Rainbow Stage (July 2013)
|Darkus Dark Sechs Tavanel||
BakuThron Rainbow Stage (August 2013)
|Ventus Wind Sechs Tavanel||
BakuThron Rainbow Stage (September 2013)
|Chimera Sechs Tavanel||CoroCoro Lucky Draw|
Fusion Ability Card(s)
The Kanji in the Japanese name of Sechs Tavanel, 統 (suberu), means to govern. Sechs is the German word for the number six, which may refer to its six pieces of Metal Convert Parts. 'Tavanel' is from the Japanese verb for to govern, 束ねる (tabaneru).
- Though Tavanel is claimed to be the first BakuTech Bakugan that can be equipped with six pieces of metal, the actual first BakuTech Bakugan with six pieces of metal is Gran Panzer, with two metal Crosses and four small metal feet. Tavanel, however, is indeed the first to have six Convert-System compatible parts.
- Based on Sechs Tavanel's Pentagon Pentameter, it is physically weaker than its evil counterpart, Seis Tavanel.
- The Rainbow Sechs Tavanel from BTA-21 (Tavanel Gekitou Set) has the most diverse range of colors in a single Bakugan. In addition to the standard color scheme of the White Sechs Tavanel; the Rainbow Sechs Tavanel is equipped with six multi-colored Normal Parts.
- The base body of the Chimera Sechs Tavanel actually has the same color scheme as the Darkus Dark Sechs Tavanel. The only difference is that the Chimera version is equipped with Seis Metal Parts painted in Chrome Red.