|First appearance||A Perfect Match|
Wormquake (Japanese version: Worm ワーム) is a giant worm-like Bakugan with razor-sharp teeth. Whenever it is released, it is usually seen burrowing under the Gate Card. Wormquake is able to swallow almost any Bakugan with its mouth.
Wormquake is a terrifying gigantic earth worm, its gaping mouth is filled with razor-sharp teeth to bite through anything in its way. It squeezes its enemies using deadly body spikes to subdue and overcome. It maneuvers underground to gain advantage over unsuspecting opponents. He has the ability of nullify Gate Card when he is on it.
Billy Gilbert had a Subterra Wormquake. Another Subterra Wormquake was used by an illusionary version of Julie's sister, Daisy, when she was tested by Clayf in episode 29. In that episode, it is shown that Wormquake has a mouth at the end of its tail. In episode 42, a Subterra Wormquake was shown entrapped in earth on the Subterra/Haos plane of Vestroia. Masquerade had a Darkus Wormquake. Another Darkus Wormquake was used by an illusionary Alice in Masquerade's battle with Exedra in episode 36.
- Ability Cards
- Sand Trap: Wornquake can attack everywhere on the field and subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Subterra)
- Spirit Canyon: Copies the opponent Gate Card's effect. (Subterra)
- Grand Down: Nullifies the opponets Gate Card. (Darkus)
Wormquake is extremely similar to Centipoid. The difference is that Wormquake has a round mouth on the front, that is also lined with teeth. Wormquake is one of the Bakugan not included in Bakugan Battle Brawlers (video game).
In Japan, its Subterra version in BCV-01 comes with 350 Gs or 430 Gs.
- It could be based on the Allghoi Khorkhoi.
- In ball form, he looks similar to Centipoid.
- It greatly resembles the Yu-Gi-Oh! card "Zone Eater".
- It has a resemblance to a character from Transformers: Dark of the Moon called Driller.