Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||A Perfect Match|
Wormquake (Japanese version: Worm ワーム) is a giant worm-like Bakugan with razor-sharp teeth.
Wormquake is a terrifying gigantic earth worm. Its gaping mouth is filled with razor-sharp teeth to bite through anything in its way. It squeezes its enemies using deadly body spikes to subdue and overcome. It maneuvers underground to gain advantage over unsuspected opponents. Wormquake also has the ability to nullify the Gate Card when he is on it.
Billy Gilbert had a Subterra Wormquake. Another Subterra Wormquake was used by an illusionary version of Julie's sister, Daisy, when she was tested by Clayf in episode 29. In that episode, it is shown that Wormquake has a mouth at the end of its tail. In episode 42, a Subterra Wormquake was shown entrapped in earth on the Subterra/Haos plane of Vestroia. Masquerade had a Darkus Wormquake. Another Darkus Wormquake was used by an illusionary Alice in Masquerade's battle with Exedra in episode 36.
- Ability Cards
- Sand Trap: Wormquake can attack everywhere on the field and subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Subterra)
- Spirit Canyon: Copies the opponent Gate Card's effect. (Subterra)
- Grand Down: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Darkus)
Wormquake is extremely similar to Centipoid. The difference is that Wormquake has a round mouth on the front, that is also lined with teeth. Wormquake is one of the Bakugan not included in Bakugan Battle Brawlers (video game).
Its Aquos version comes with 410 Gs.
In Japan, its Subterra version in BCV-01 comes with 350 Gs or 430 Gs.
- Wormquake is physically one of, if not the largest Bakugan in the first season. Because of its immense size, it is usually seen burrowing under the Gate Card upon standing.
- It could be based on the Allghoi Khorkhoi.
- In his ball form, he looks similar to Centipoid.
- It greatly resembles the Yu-Gi-Oh! card "Zone Eater".
- It has a resemblance to a character from Transformers: Dark of the Moon called Driller.
|Bakugan types (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)|
Apollonir · Bee Striker · Blade Tigrerra · Centipoid · Centorrior · Clayf · Cycloid · Dragonoid · Druman · El Condor · Exedra · Falconeer · Fear Ripper · Fifth Paladin · Fourtress · Frosch · Gargonoid · Gorem · Griffon · Hairadee · Hammer Gorem · Harpus · Hydranoid · Hynoid · Infinity Dragonoid · Juggernoid · Lars Lion · Laserman · Limulus · Manion · Mantris · Monarus · Naga · Oberus · Perfect Dragonoid · Preyas Angelo · Preyas Diablo · Rabeeder · Rattleoid · Ravenoid · Reaper · Robotallion · Saurus · Serpenoid · Siege · Silent Naga · Sirenoid · Stinglash · Tayghen · Tentaclear · Terrorclaw · Tigrerra · Tricloid · Tuskor · Ultimate Dragonoid · Warius · Wavern · Wormquake
|Video Game Exclusive|