This page is/was once a Featured Article
'Vexos Dragonoid' (進数 ドラゴノイド Hekkusu Doragonoido, Japanese version HEX Dragonoid) is actually just Neo Dragonoid with black, red and orange coloring, leading people to think that he is just a Custom-Made/Fake Bakugan.
In Show me the Power!, Dan Kuso lost his battle to Spectra Phantom and Helios and because of that, he lost Drago. Because of a Forbidden Ability, his color changed from a pure red to a mixture of red and black. Drago has now also lost all his free will in this form and his pupils have been erased. In adittion, Drago could no longer talk, but simply roar. By using Forbidden Ability Cards, he forced Drago into tapping into the Perfect Core. Because of the intense stress put into this exercise, Drago's body began to disintegrate and if it was not stopped quickly, Drago could have died. Drago went back to his Neo Dragonoid form upon being defeated by Dan and Apollonir. Apollonir's Dragon Proudia ability absorbed the extra energy in Drago's body which turned him back to normal and by finishing the battle, Dan defeated Spectra.
- Ability Cards
- Dianos Cocos X: Keeps Vexos Dragonoid's power level at least 200 Gs more than his opponent's.
- Burning Dragon: Adds 200 Gs to Vexos Dragonoid. (Pyrus)
- Dianos Durance X: Transfers all the opponent's G-Power to Vexos Dragonoid.
- Vestroia X: Adds 100 Gs to Vexos Dragonoid, forces him to summon the Perfect Core's power and can change Attributes using his Fusion Abilities.
- Neo Legend X: Adds 1800 Gs to Vexos Dragonoid. (Six Attributes)
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Darkus X: Changes Vexos Dragonoid's attribute to Darkus and subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent. (Darkus)
- Ventus X: Changes Vexos Dragonoid's attribute to Ventus and transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Vexos Dragonoid. (Ventus)
- Subterra X: Changes Vexos Dragonoid's attribute to Subterra and adds 200 Gs to Vexos Dragonoid. (Subterra)
- Aquos X: Changes Vexos Dragonoid's attribute to Aquos, subtracts 100 Gs from the opponent and adds 200 Gs to Vexos Dragonoid. (Aquos)
- Haos X: Changes Vexos Dragonoid's attribute to Haos and adds 300 Gs to Vexos Dragonoid. (Haos)
He is currently only available in the Japanese Exclusive blind packaged Bakugan Expansion Pack as a rare Bakugan with 500 Gs.
- The word "Hex" might have come from the word "Hexagon", which is used to represent the Attribute Wheel. It might be a reference to his ability to change into all six attributes. Or possibly because in the Japanese version of the show the Vexos are called Hex. "Hex" also means evil.
- He's also called "Dark Dragonoid" and "Hex Dragonoid".
- He is the first non-Aquos Bakugan able to change attribute.
- He is the only Bakugan that has to activate abilities to change attribute.
- 3 of his Fusion Abilities have similarities to others seen in the anime.
- Aquos X has a similar design as Aquos Cyclone and almost has the same G-Power effect.
- Ventus X has the same design as Wind Power - Soaring Strike Shot.
- Haos X has the same design and G-Power effect as Haos Force.
- He is also one of the two main Bakugan that was shown on screen in all attributes, the other one being Leonidas who was a Video game exclusive. However, Leonidas could not change attributes and his attribute was determined by the choice of player.