I’m one of the Administrators on this Wiki. The other Administrators can be found here.
Before you edit further, there are some things to keep in mind.
- Please use proper American English grammar on all articles.
- Do not edit other people’s user pages without his/her permission.
- When somebody talks to you on your Talk Page, reply on their Talk Page, not your own.
- Sign your name with ~~~~ on other people’s Talk Pages. This allows us to identify you and respond to your needs.
- Articles are ONLY for official products, characters, and episodes. Fan-made images or information will be deleted if it is placed on an article.
- Random Blogs (any information that is not new, that is not an introduction or a retirement blog, or that does not deal with the community) are to be made on the Bakugan RTW.
- Read ALL of the Bakugan Wiki:Policies!!!!
- Read the Bakugan Wiki:Manual of Style. Yes, it may be long, but keep in mind that if you don't abide by them, you'll probably get blocked.
- Removing a warning from an Administrator will result in an instant one-month block.
If you ever need any help, just shout out to me on my Talk Page! If I'm not available, you can talk to any of the other Administrators.
-- KellynKaz (Talk) 10:52, July 7, 2012