|Welcome to the Bakugan Wiki!
||Welcome to the BakuWiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- The recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute and where you can help.
- Need help? The Community Portal, asking Admins and bureaucrats on the wiki for help sometimes, and list pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you! Also try not to vandalize! Thanks, -- Airzel-of-haos (Talk) 13:29, May 17, 2011
- Quit adding pictures into the middle of articles. It makes the article look messy.
- Stop reviving old blogs.
If you don't stop, I'll have to block you.
Revenge is a pair of claws hungry for the enemy's defeat. 18:47, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, you mind
using proper capitalization on the articles? It is poor grammar, and makies the page look a bit messy. Thanks. AOH, one of a kind. 12:50, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
Stop just removing periods on episodes.Ovidkid (talk) 16:09, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- This is your second warning. Abce2|Talk 'Other things" 16:14, May 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Last warning. Abce2|Talk 'Other things" 16:22, May 23, 2011 (UTC)