|“||Enough, Naga! Never in a million years will I ever forgive you for what you have done.||”|
—Ultimate Dragonoid before evolving into Infinity Dragonoid
Ultimate Dragonoid was included in the Bakugan Arena commercial when it said "there are now thirty more new Bakugan to collect", however it was never released.
Drago evolved into Ultimate Dragonoid after he fought Storm Skyress as Delta Dragonoid. Due to Storm Skyress being the Guardian Bakugan of Shun, the last Brawler Dan needed to defeat. He has markings on his wings which are now split and he also has two horns that are merged.
He defeated Alpha Hydranoid in episode 38, and then teamed up with him to defeat Centorrior and Druman but they needed a very precise strategy to beat them. He later appeared to battle Centorior and Druman again but this time with Runo's Haos Blade Tigrerra. In the end Drago beat Centorior and Tigrerra took down Druman, later Drago tried to beat Naga and save Wavern but he destroyed her on her own request and got the Infinity Core and evolved into Infinity Dragonoid.
In End of the Line, he appeared briefly in a flashback.
- Ability Cards
- Ultimate Dragon (Ultimate Dragonoid/Boosted Ultima): Adds 200 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid, and nullifies the opponent's Gate Card.
- Dragonic Ogre: Nullifies the opponents ability, and adds 200 Gs Ultimate to Dragonoid.
- Dragon Plus: Adds 400 Gs to Drago and each Bakugan on your team.
- Boosted Dragon: Adds 100 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid for the rest of the game.
- Fire Wall: Subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Standard Pyrus Ability)
- Fire Tornado: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Ultimate Dragonoid. (Standard Pyrus Ability)
- Fire Judge: Adds 100 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid. (Standard Pyrus Ability)
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Exceed: Adds 200 Gs to Ultimate Dragonoid.
- Ultimate Dragonoid was the first anime exclusive Bakugan.
- He is also the only anime exclusive version of Dragonoid besides Mock Dragonoid.
- "Ultimate" usually means final generation. It is possible that Ultimate Dragonoid means that it is the final natural evolution, because it evolved without anything but battle experience, as the rest of Drago's evolutions were attained by absorbing a powerful energy source.
- Ultimate Dragonoid had a very similar ball form design as his previous versions and Apollonir (Dragonoid and Delta Dragonoid).
- Ultimate Dragonoid is one of the ten Bakugan from season 1 that were never produced as a toy.
- Ultimate Dragonoid's action figure was released.
- Ultimate Dragonoid was one of the Evolution Bakugan that Leonidas could have battled, the other two being Alpha Hydranoid and Silent Naga, however, this was cut from the video game.
- The "Naga" ball toy was mistaken to be one of two Bakugan, Ultimate Dragonoid was one of the Bakugan. The other was the evolution of Omega Leonidas.