The Twelve Orders (12オーダーズ 12 Odaazu) were an evil group of Gundalians appearing in Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders. They were also introduced in Bakugan Dimensions. Currently all members of the Twelve Orders besides Nurzak are dead or presumed dead and one member of the Minor Twelve Orders is dead while the rest of the Twelve Orders except for Barodius joined Neathia. While Barodius was presumed dead at the end of the Gundalian-Neathian War, in actuality he and Dharak (as Phantom Dharak) had mutated into new forms, when they were absorbed by the Sacred Orb. Calling themselves Mag Mel and Razenoid, they attempted to get revenge on Dan Kuso and Drago for their previous defeat but were seemingly destroyed in battle against their most hated ever foes.
- Emperor Barodius - The Darkus Brawler (Mutated into Mag Mel) (Presumed Deceased)
- Kazarina - The Haos Brawler (Deceased)
- Gill - The Pyrus Brawler (Presumed Deceased)
- Airzel - The Ventus Brawler (Presumed Deceased)
- Stoica - The Aquos Brawler (Deceased)
- Nurzak - The Subterra Brawler (Sided with Neathia)
NOTE: These brawlers and their Bakugan complete the Twelve Orders. When the six brawlers of The Twelve Orders want to use their Battle Gear, they summon it from their hands instead of using a BakuMeter.
- Ren Krawler - The Darkus Brawler (Sided with Neathia)
- Sid Arkale - The Pyrus Brawler (Deceased)
- Lena Isis - The Aquos Brawler (Sided with Neathia)
- Jesse Glenn - The Ventus Brawler (Sided with Neathia)
- Mason Brown - The Subterra Brawler (Sided with Neathia)
- Zenet Surrow - The Haos Brawler (Sided with Neathia)
Partners: It seems that each of the members of the Twelve Orders has a specific partner they battle with in tag team matches and are usually around this person a lot. Here are the teams:
- Barodius: Barodius usually battles by himself. This is probably because he doesn't need a partner to win a battle seeing how Dharak is strong enough to win on his own.
- Gill-Airzel: Gill and Airzel are a great team. This is probably because Airzel is Gill's protege. The two of them have fought together a lot in tag team battles and they get along pretty well.
- Kazarina-Stoica: Kazarina and Stoica have fought most of their tag team battles together and are usually both trying to get someone to take the fall for them. They get along pretty good with the exception of Stoica calling her "mad scientist".