|First appearance||Duel in the Dunes|
Tripod Epsilon is a Trap Bakugan who joins forces with Elfin to battle Vexos. He can cover great distances in a single leap and has the ability to blend into his surroundings, making him virtually invisible. Epsilon uses his dark red eyes to control and opponent's action.
It appeared in episode 14 to help Elfin battle Mega Brontes and Dynamo. In Marucho's battle with Volt, this marked Tripod Epsilon's first appearance. He was fighting hard and making most of Brontes' moves backfire but in the end he was defeated along with Elfin.
During Marucho's battle with Prince Hydron and Shadow Prove, throughout the episode Tripod Epsilon is mistakenly referred to as Tripod Theta and in an other moment during in the ability "Cool Snail", the triangle block of the Haos ability was in his back, where it would not to be.
- Ability Cards
- Cool Snail: Blocks the opponent from activating abilities. (Aquos)
- Clear Snail: Reflects the opponent's Gate Card effect. (Aquos)
- Diamond Snail: Nullifies the opponent's ability. (Haos)
- Glow Snail: Increases a certain Bakugan's ability effect by 100 Gs. (Haos)
- Canyon Snail: Subtracts 200 Gs from each opponent. (Subterra)
- Grand Snail: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent. (Subterra)
- Desert Marine: Adds 200 Gs to Tripod Epsilon and Elfin. (Subterra)
- He has the most abilities among all Bakugan Traps.
- He is shown to be somewhat of a klutz, as he falls over the very first time he is thrown into battle.
- Tripod Epsilon is the only Bakugan Trap that can communicate. It appears to do so by croaking and wailing.
- He is one of the few bakugan traps to be mistakenly called the wrong name multiply times.
- He is called Tripod Theta by accident.