|First appearance||The Story of Vestroia|
Tentaclear is an enormous chilling single eye emitting a shining beam to blind its enemy. Six lethal stinging tentacles surround the eye as it hovers in battle.
Tentaclear is unable to speak, perhaps because of his lack of a mouth. This proves to be a bad thing for Julio Santana because Harpus was making fun of him and Tentaclear couldn't speak for either side.
- Ability Cards
- Flare Blinder (Tentaclear Blinder): Tentaclear can nullify any Gate Card or Ability Card.
- Haos Stasis: If there are three Haos Bakugan on the field, with the one being Tentaclear, adds 100 Gs to Tentaclear and he can reuse any ability he already used.
- Mega Flare Blinder (Merge Flare Blinder): Tentaclear can nullify any Gate Card or Ability Card and adds 300 Gs to Tentaclear.
- Solar Ray: Adds 100 Gs to Tentaclear.
- Haos Freeze Attack (Haos Freeze): Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities, stops time and allows you to add more Bakugan to the field.
- Ability Counter: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Gamma Ray: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
Ability Card (Bakugan Video Game)
- Flare Blinder: Adds 200 Gs to Tentaclear.
Aquos has 600 and 400 Gs.
Pyrus has 580 and 450 Gs.
Haos has 630, 550, 520, and 280 Gs.
Ventus has 530 Gs.
Subterra has 460 Gs.
Darkus has 500 Gs.
- Although in the anime and video game, Tentaclear has a purple iris, when it was released in the game, it has a light blue iris.
- He also screams when he's summoned, but lacks a mouth.
- It might be somehow related to Irisca.
- Tentaclear looks similar to Volt Elezoid.
- In the video game, Flare Blinder is misspelled as Flare Binder.