Tentaclear is an enormous chilling single eye emitting a shining beam to blind its enemy. Six lethal stinging tentacles surround the eye as it hovers in battle.
Bakugan Official Handbook
One eye is all Tentaclear needs. It shoots a blazing laser beam from its single eye, blinding its opponents. Then this Bakugan uses its tentacles to deliver punishing blows to its stunned enemy.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
This Bakugan has its eye on you! It's one giant eyeball with six tentacles around it. The eyeball can emit a shining beam of light to blind its enemy. And each of the tentacles can deliver a sharp sting.
Tentaclear is unable to speak, perhaps because of his lack of a mouth. This proves to be a bad thing for Julio Santana because Harpus was making fun of him and Tentaclear couldn't speak for either side.
- Ability Cards
- Flare Blinder (Tentaclear Blinder): Tentaclear can nullify any Gate Card or Ability Card.
- Haos Stasis: If there are three Haos Bakugan on the field, with the one being Tentaclear, adds 100 Gs to Tentaclear and he can reuse any ability he already used.
- Mega Flare Blinder (Merge Flare Blinder): Tentaclear can nullify any Gate Card or Ability Card and adds 100 Gs to Tentaclear.
- Solar Ray: Adds 100 Gs to Tentaclear.
- Haos Freeze Attack (Haos Freeze): Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities, stops time and allows you to add more Bakugan to the field.
- Ability Counter: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Gamma Ray: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
Ability Card (Bakugan Video Game)
- Flare Blinder (Flare Binder): Adds 200 Gs to Tentaclear.
Tentaclear has been released in all attributes: Pyrus has 450 and 580 Gs; Aquos has 400 and 600 Gs; Haos has 280, 340, 520, 550, and 630 Gs; Ventus has 530 Gs; Subterra has 460 Gs; and Darkus has 500 Gs.
- While the anime and video game gives Tentaclear a purple iris, its toy version has a light blue iris.
- Despite lacking a mouth, Tentaclear is capable of screaming when summoned.
- It might be somehow related to Irisca.
- Tentaclear looks similar to Volt Elezoid.
- In the video game, Flare Blinder is misspelled as Flare Binder.