Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||Mechtogan Mayhem|
Spyron appeared at the beginning of Mechtogan Mayhem. It was under the hands of Sellon and battled alongside Horridian and Anubias. It was unable to do any damage to Zenthon, who left the fight by teleporting away.
In Mind Search, he was sent out to battle Trister near the flag. However, even with his BakuNano Daftorix, Spyron still struggled. He and Sellon then summoned Braxion and managed to defeat Infinity Trister and Wolfurio but they still lost the battle.
In Re-Connection, it battled Trister, but even with Daftorix, it lost. In the end, however, it was revealed that Sellon threw the match.
In Dangerous Beauty, Spyron was shown going after Sellon who was escaping from Mag Mel. It was later seen helping Sellon escape from Shun, but was defeated by Taylean.
- Ability Cards
- Ancient Levity (Ancient Gravity)
- Myosin Vital
- Revive Canapés: Revives an ally Bakugan that was defeated in battle.
Spyron was released in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge and is possibly a BakuStand. The Pyrus version has 820 Gs. A Ventus one has 820 or 850 Gs. The Darkus version has 850 Gs. It has also been seen in Haos. It can be seen in the new BakuTrinity as a Baku Camo Surge and Baku Lava Storm. A Darkus Baku Lava Storm Spyron has 1000 Gs, an Aquos Baku Cyclone Strike version has 1030 Gs, and, a Pyrus Baku Camo Surge Spyron has 1020 Gs.
- Spyron's head looks similar to Ravenoid's, while its body is similar to Ingram's.
- Spyron is the first non-Haos Bakugan that can resurrect a fallen Bakugan in the anime.
- It is noticeable that Spyron almost always has its arms crossed in Bakugan form. This is displayed again in its ball form.
- The bottom half of Spyron's ball form has a distinct resemblance to Klawgor's.
- Several of Spyron's characteristics seem to be based on different aspects from Egyptian mythology.
- In Bakugan form, Spyron bears a resemblance to the Egyptian god, Ra.
- Spyron's ability Ammut shares its name with an Egyptian demon.
- While using Revive Canapés Spyron has a canopic jar floating between its hands, which is an object used to protect organs in mummification in Ancient Egypt, and also a reference to the ability's effect, reviving.