|First appearance||A New Beginning|
Splight is a Super Assault Bakugan and a Special Evolution Bakugan. Its ball form has a strong resemblance to Saint Nemus. It was released along with Mystic Chancer, Merlix, Glotronoid, and Raptorix. It's also in the BakuZoom series.
Splight has two shields on the back of its hands that give it great protection. A metal shoulder guards allow it to forcefully drive its challengers to the ground. Claws shoot out of its hands when it’s time to brawl. Long legs give it tremendous jumping ability to avoid quick strike attacks. Splight makes itself invisible during battles and will suddenly appear and attack with his big claws.
In episode 1, a kid used a Darkus Splight and another used a Aquos one.
In episode 30, a Darkus Splight used Hurrix.
- Ability Card
- Dust Neetle: (Aquos)
- Reference Card: After you stand a Splight you may move it to any other Gate Card.
- Splight looks like Saint Nemus with a hockey mask.
- Some Splight boxes say "BakuClone" instead of BakuZoom.
- Splight is the only Wave 2 Super Assault featured on an ability (Power Drain) in Bakugan Dimensions.
- Ventus Splight is the second Bakugan to ride on Ramdol.
- It sounds much like Siege and Dryoid on Bakugan Dimensions.
- Splight's ball form looks very similar to Master Core: ABIS, the final boss of the video game Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.