This article needs (more) images
A Special Attack Bakugan is a Bakugan with a special feature that may range from spinning to double sided to heavy metal.
- Heavy Metal: Have a chrome metal band around the middle of a Bakugan, designed for extra stability.
- Spin/Cyclone/Typhoon/Vortex/Orbit: Have a winding mechanism, top half of the Bakugan spins when opened, designed for knocking other Bakugan off the card. This type of Bakugan usually opens up without being set on a metal Gate Card.
- Element/G-Power Change: Have a wheel, which rotates when opened. Have three printed attribute symbols and G-powers on wheel. The Attribute/G-Power is then changed to that shown on wheel.
- Jumping/Boost: Have a small protruding spot on the bottom of the Bakugan, designed to hop when rolled.
- Turbine/Fly Wheel: Have a small gyroscope in the middle of the ball, a ripcord is used to spin the gyro, which the Bakugan will roll automatically when placed on a flat surface.
- Preyas II: Preyas Angelo and Diablo are on opposite poles, has twice the chance of standing.
- Light Up: The Bakugan lights up. It can also make sound, but some can't.
- Dice Thrower: When the Bakugan opens it throws a die that determines its attribute or G-Power.
Unreleased Special Attacks
Meta Dragonoid, Iron Dragonoid, Mutant Elfin, Flash Ingram, and Cyclone Percival were going to be released as Special Attacks in Bakugan: New Vestroia, but remained unreleased for some reason. Instead, they will be released in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge. Flare Wilda was also never released and does not have a release date yet.
|Alpha Percival Cyclone||700|
|Preyas II||760 (Angelo) 680 (Diablo)|
|Mystic Elico||1 in 6 chance of: 810|
|HM Dual Hydranoid||580|
|HM Delta Dragonoid||670|
|HM Primo Vulcan||680|
|HM Alpha Hydranoid||800|
|HM Infinity Dragonoid||680|
|Element Change Preyas||480|
|G-Power Change Preyas||1 in 3 chance of: 670|
|G-Power Change Elfin||1 in 3 chance of: 700|
|Element Change Elfin||Darkus: 720|
|Jumping Skyress||Subterra: 550|
|Neo Dragonoid Vortex||650|
|Dual Elfin Revolution||1 in 3 chance of: 760|
|Ultra Dragonoid Typhoon||700|