This article needs (more) images
A Special Attack Bakugan is a Bakugan with a special feature that may range from spinning to double-sided to heavy metal.
- Heavy Metal: Have a chrome metal band around the middle of a Bakugan, designed for extra stability.
- Spin/Cyclone/Typhoon/Vortex/Orbit: Have a winding mechanism, the top half of the Bakugan spins when opened, designed for knocking other Bakugan off the card. This type of Bakugan usually opens up without being set on a metal Gate Card.
- Element/G-Power Change: Have a wheel, which rotates when opened. Have three printed attribute symbols and G-powers on the wheel. The Attribute/G-Power is then changed to that shown on the wheel.
- Jumping/Boost: Have a small protruding spot on the bottom of the Bakugan, designed to hop when rolled.
- Turbine/Fly Wheel: Have a small gyroscope in the middle of the ball, a ripcord is used to spin the gyro, which the Bakugan will roll automatically when placed on a flat surface.
- Preyas II: Preyas Angelo and Diablo are on opposite poles, has twice the chance of standing.
- Light Up: The Bakugan lights up, usually with red light.
- Dice Thrower: When the Bakugan opens it throws a die that determines its attribute or G-Power.
- Double Magnet System (ダブルマグネットシステム, Daburu Magunetto Shisutemu?): The Bakugan has two opening positions in the same pod with separate magnets.
Unreleased Special Attacks
Meta Dragonoid, Iron Dragonoid, Mutant Elfin, Flash Ingram, and Cyclone Percival were going to be released as Special Attacks in Bakugan: New Vestroia but remained unreleased for some reason. Instead, they are released in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge. Flare Wilda was also never released and does not have a release date yet.
|Name||Special Attack||Highest G-Power|
|Alpha Percival Cyclone||Cyclone||700|
|Preyas II||Double Magnet System||760 (Angelo)/680 (Diablo)|
|Flare Wilda||Light Up||N/A|
|Moonlit Monarus||Light Up||710|
|Mystic Elico||Dice Thrower||1 in 6 chance of 810|
|HM Dual Hydranoid||Heavy Metal||580|
|HM Delta Dragonoid||Heavy Metal||670|
|HM Premo Vulcan||Heavy Metal||680|
|HM Alpha Hydranoid||Heavy Metal||800|
|HM Infinity Dragonoid||Heavy Metal||680|
|Element Change Preyas||Element Change||550|
|G-Power Change Preyas||G-Power Change||1 in 3 chance of 670|
|G-Power Change Elfin||G-Power Change||1 in 3 chance of 700|
|Element Change Elfin||Element Change||Darkus: 720|
|Jumping Skyress||Jumping||Subterra: 550|
|Neo Dragonoid Vortex||Vortex||650|
|Dual Elfin Revolution||Element Change|
|1 in 3 chance of: 760|
|Ultra Dragonoid Typhoon||Typhoon||700|