|Anime Power||100 Gs|
Spartablaster is a Bakugan Battle Gear. The cone on its back opens up revealing four deadly points with heat tracking sensors that shoot out and destroy the enemy. The cone spins like helicopter blades, lifting Spartablaster into the air for aerial battles. An activated heat beam glows energy and melts an opponent's shield.
In Confrontation, it was used by Zenet Surrow to battle to battle Helix Dragonoid but Contestir used an Ability Card that Contestir sacrificed himself to return the opponent's Battle Gear back to its brawler.
- Ability Cards
- Spartablaster Sol: (Spartablaster Sun/Spartablaster Sunbeam): Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent and prevents the brawler to send out Battle Gear. (Level 1 class ability)
- Spartablaster Rigel: Subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent. (Level 2 class ability)
- Pyrus Effect: If the battle is on an enemy Gate, your Bakugan gains G-Power equal to the Subterra bonus.
- Subterra effect: If this battle is on an enemy Gate, your Bakugan gain G-Power equal to the Pyrus bonus.
- Special Ability: Energy Aura. Weak counter-attack; Dodge Back; last 2 turns.
- Gold: Strength and Agility (1 Time)
- During the September/October Bakugan review/preview, LordDarkus made a reference to a popular Internet Meme by quoting at the end of his preview for Spartablaster, "Now this is Sparta!".
- Every time its Level 1 Battle Gear Ability was used in the anime, Zenet called out a different name.