|First appearance||The Battle Begins|
Siege (Japanese version Knight (ナイト Naito)) is a knight-like Bakugan.
Siege is a knight in shining armor. His silk cape is used both for flying and protection. He is equipped with a lance with different blade tips depending on its attribute.
Bakugan Official Handbook
If you are ever in trouble during a brawl, Siege can be the Bakugan in shining armor that saves you! Siege is fully protected thanks to its suit of armor. It lashes at opponents with its long, sharp lance.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
Siege looks like a knight in shining armor. He can use his cape to fly across the field or protect himself from an assault. He can change the tip of his long lance for a more effective attack on his foe.
In the anime, Dan and Kenta had Pyrus Sieges, Runo and Joe had Haos Sieges, Masquerade had a Darkus Siege, Marucho and Jenny had Aquos Sieges, Jenny's is her Guardian Bakugan, another Aquos one was used by an Illusionary Marucho, in Marucho's test set by Frosch. An Aquos Siege was also used by Rikimaru, given to him by Masquerade to defeat Dan, but lost it. Jenny once called Siege "Aqua Guru" in the episode The One Hit Wonders. It appeared in Bakugan video game.
- Ability Cards
- Tsunami Wave: If you have three Aquos Bakugan on the field, every Bakugan on the field (including yours) besides Siege automatically loses. (Aquos)
- Aquos Javelin: Switches Gate Card with the one next to it. (Aquos)
- Water Refrain: Prevents the opponent from using abilities for a short time. (Aquos)
- Dive Mirage: Moves Siege to another Gate Card, making the Gate Card it goes on nullified. (Aquos)
- Fire Sword: Adds 100 Gs to Siege. (Pyrus)
- Aquos Quadruple Chain Attack - Blue Lagoon Force Gate Special: (requires 4 Aquos Bakugan on your team to activate) (Aquos)
- For each attribute, Siege carries a different form of weapon in Bakugan form.
- After season one Siege's ability Aquos Javelin would not work due to the fact that a battle from Season 2-4 would use one Gate Card at a time or none at all.