Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||Taste Of Defeat|
Scorpion links with Drago. He can rise up on his six legs to tower over his enemy. He has two colossal pincers with metal spiked balls and a long tail with an especially deadly pointer that can snap like a whip. His exoskeleton shell protects his insides from damage during battle.
In episode 6, Scorpion teamed with Drago again to take down Primo Vulcan.
- Ability Cards
- Reflection Boost: Reflects the opponent's ability and adds 100 Gs to Scorpion.
- Satellite Impact: Reflects the opponent's ability.
- Satellite Boost: Reflects the opponent's ability and adds 100 Gs to Scorpion.
- Max Reflector: Reflects the opponent's ability twice the power.
- All of Scorpion's abilities reflect the opponent's abilities.
- In ball form, he resembles a red Shoxrox.
- Dan stopped using Scorpion at one point in the Anime, like how Mira stopped using Baliton.
- Scorpion is one of only two Bakugan Traps shown to be able to move on its own in ball form.
- Oddly enough, Scorpion was seen "floating" in midair numerous times, even though he doesn't have any wings or any other factors that allow him to fly.