|“||With this brilliant light, I will purify all evil!||”|
|First appearance||Six Degrees of Destruction|
|Voiced by||Ron Pardo|
Saint Nemus is different from Mega Nemus. His armor is now round and his bladed wings have an extra layer in the middle. He has two spinning wheels on his legs that allow him to change attribute to Darkus. He might be able to change into a third attribute as there were three symbols on the wheel that enabled him to change attribute. From the third attribute's appearance it could be assumed that it was Ventus. In his Darkus mode, he has changed to a black and purple color scheme and the two circles on his back become silver and have spikes protruding from the top.
In All For One, he fought Farbros along with all the other Resistance Bakugan. Later in Final Fury, he destroyed it with the combined efforts of himself, Master Ingram, Helix Dragonoid and Knight Percival.
- Ability Cards
- Borehole Reflection: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Float Shield: Nulifies all the opponent's abilities and prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Darkus Force (Night Stunworks): Adds 300 Gs to Saint Nemus. (Darkus)
- Darkus Sky: Adds 200 Gs to Saint Nemus. (Darkus)
- Haos Force: Adds 300 Gs to Saint Nemus.
- Elemental Roar: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Sparkly Arrow: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Saint Nemus. (This ability is able to be reused)
- Pyramid Shield (Sparkly Roa): Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Saint Nemus and protects Saint Nemus from the opponent's ability.
- Bakugan Multiplier: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Saint Nemus.
- Divine Light: Revives any fallen Bakugan in battle or heals all damage done to Saint Nemus.
- Haos High Sky: Doubles the current power level of Saint Nemus.
- ???????: Reflects the opponent's ability.
- Saint Nemus was the first non-Aquos Bakugan who could change his attribute at will.