This article needs to be rephrased.
|First appearance||The Secret Switch|
Razoid is a Bakugan Battle Gear. It opens up revealing two powerful mega-claws. Its red diamond glows intensely sending the enemy into a trance which allows it to eliminate its opponent with a mighty claw swipe. The claws dig under the ground for stealthy attacks.
In Dragonoid Colossus, it was still attached to Lythirus when he defeated Akwimos, but it was not used any further.
- Ability Cards
- Razoid Charybdis (Razoid Charger): Brings each opponent's power level back to their base level, subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent, and adds 400 Gs to Razoid.
- Aquos: Change your enemy's printed G-Power to that of any Bakugan in your enemy's used pile.
- Subterra: If you win this battle by more than 200 G-Power, remove one of your enemy's Gear from the game.
- Razoid, along with Airkor and Battle Turbine, were the only three Twelve Orders Battle Gear that did not show anything higher than a Level 1 Battle Gear Ability.
- Its shape is very similar to the Bakugan Trap Scorpion.
- Razoid's ability Razoid Charybdis is likely a reference to the original Charybis, one of the two sea monsters Odysseus and his men encountered in the Odyssey.