|First appearance||Grandpa's Got a Brand New Bakugan|
Ravenoid (Japanese version: Crow クロウ) is a bird-like Bakugan with plated battle armor.
Gigantic wings let Ravenoid swoop to attack its prey from the sky. Large clawed feet squeeze its victims in an unyielding vice. It covets complete destruction of its enemies.
- Ability Cards
- Shadow Scratch (Shadow Snatch): Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and Subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Pyrus, Ventus)
- Tornado Pandemonium: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Ventus)
- Blow Away: Moves the opponent to another Gate Card. (Ventus)
- Spark Out: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and adds 50 Gs to Ravenoid. (Haos)
- Immobile: Creates duplicates of Ravenoid. (Ventus, Haos)
- Storm Breaker: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Ventus)
GameIn Japan, the Darkus version in BCV-04 comes with 470 Gs and 480 Gs. A Pyrus version can have 430 Gs or 520 Gs and the Ventus version has 550 Gs.
Ravenoid is in the Bakugan Battle Brawlers DS and Wii version. If you buy the game from Toys 'R' Us and go into the in-game store, you can find Ravenoid for 0 BP, which means that he's free in the video game.
- In many episodes, it is mistakenly called Falconeer or Falconeer 2.
- Its Bakugan form looks similar to that of Plitheon.
- Its ball form looks a little like Harpus.
- It is one of the very few Season 1 original Bakugan, besides the Brawlers Bakugan, that has a New Vestroia Variation - Spin Ravenoid.
- Its name has only a one letter difference from Razenoid.