|Variations|| Premo Vulcan|
|First appearance||Taste of Defeat|
Premo Vulcan is a massive creature that is taller than most brawlers. Premo Vulcan's mighty punches shatter steel plated armor. His gigantic fists detach from its body and fire cannon-like balls.
Premo Vulcan appears in episode 5, when Gus Grav battles Spectra Phantom in flashback and lost to Viper Helios. It was soon seen in ball form when Gus talks to him. Later, it battles Dan Kuso and Drago and wins.
In episode 26, after the final Dimension Controller is destroyed, Vulcan is released from ball form and Gus rides him out of Vestal Palace only to find Mega Brontes and Elico. Vulcan and Elico then helped an injured Helios onto Spectra's ship.
- Ability Cards
- Viblow: Transfers 200 Gs from opponent to Premo Vulcan.
- Heavy Aegis: Nullifies the opponent's ability and adds 200 Gs to Premo Vulcan.
- Titan Knuckle: Transfers 200 Gs from opponent to Premo Vulcan.
- Pyrus Durance: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Screw Jolt: Transfers 200 Gs from opponent to Premo Vulcan.
- Screw Impact (Drill Impact): Transfers 200 Gs from opponent to Premo Vulcan.
The Haos Heavy Metal version has 680 Gs. The Subterra version has 650 Gs. The Ventus version has 650 Gs. The Pyrus version has 640 Gs. The Darkus version has 800 Gs and 660 Gs. His waist will rotate. The Subterra Deka version has 620 Gs.
- Premo Vulcan's Ability Cards (in the anime) focus on subtracting 200 Gs from the opponent or adding 200 Gs to him.
- His flying knuckle attack and name seems to be a reference to the various flying knuckle attacks seen in the Mazinger series by Go Nagi.
- As a toy, it has a "punching attack" when you spin it to the right.
- Premo Vulcan is the only Bakugan in Bakugan: Defenders of the Core whose charged attack isn't for long range. Instead, his charged attack creates a large explosion that blows back all in-coming targets.
- In ball form, he resembles Jaakor.