|First appearance||Gate Crashers|
Piercian is Baron's Bakugan Trap and it is in the shape of a cube. It is similar to another Bakugan Trap called Zoack. In episodes 23, 36, and 43, Baron calls it "Guardian" instead of Piercian. It is also part of the BakuSteel Trap series in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.
Piercian is a Bakugan Trap which connects with Nemus to create a dynamic one-two punch. He has two colossal shields attached to his forearms for protection, which we can also throw like discs to crush his challengers. Piercian's towering block legs provide tremendous stability to sustain the mightiest of punches. He can also fly by spinning his shields above his head.
In episode 43, he helped Saint Nemus battle Aranaut but he was defeated along with him.
- Ability Cards
- Haos Bunker: Transfers 200 Gs from each opponent's Bakugan to your Bakugan.
- Tank Bunker: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Piercian.
- Soliton Defender (Soliton Keeper): Nullifies all of the opponent's just activated abilities.
- Electrocution (Explode): Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Eternal Cocoon: Protects any Bakugan and cancels all attacks targeting that Bakugan. Piercian may not attack while this ability is active.
- Piercian seems to be based on a fortress.