This article needs (more) images
|First appearance||Bakugan: New Vestroia episode 11|
Piercian is Baron's Bakugan Trap, and is in the shape of a cube. It is similar to another trap Zoack. In episodes 23 and 36, Baron says "Guardian" instead of Piercian. This could be like Shun's Trap Hylash, who he nicknamed Slash. It does not have a known evolution.
Piercian is a Bakugan Trap which connects with Mega Nemus to create a dynamic one- two punch. He has two colossal shields attached to his forearms for protection, which he can also throw like discs to crush his challengers. The shields can also be used as mirrors that reflect Nemus's light rays. Piercian's towering block legs provide tremendous stability to sustain the mightiest of punches.
Bakugan New Vestroia
In episode 23, he helps Mega Nemus take down Mega Brontes and Dynamo.
In episode 28, he helps Ancient Nemus battle aginast Dryoid. He is defeated along with Ancient Nemus and the Haos Energy is taken.
In episode 43, he helped Ancient Nemus battle Aranaut but he was defeated along with him.
- Ability Cards
- Haos Bunker: Transfers 200 Gs from each opponent's bakugan to your bakugan.
- Tank Bunker: Transfers 200 Gs from opponent to Piercian.
- Soliton Defender (Soliton Keeper): Nullifes all of the opponent's just activated abilities.
- Electrocution (Explode): Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Eternal Cocoon: Protects any Bakugan and cancels all attacks targeting that Bakugan. Another effect is that Piercian cannot attack.
- He is part of the Bakusteel Trap series in Bakugan: Mechtainum Surge.
Template Under Construction