An evolution of the Dragonoid line of Bakugan. Meta Dragonoid adds to his immense power in battle, by using his strong wings to fire plasma attacks directly at his opponents. Meta Dragonoid's wing tips bring him extra agility in aerial battles.
It is BakuNano compatible. It has a G-Power changing wheel like Elfin and Dual Elfin Revolution. The Pyrus version has 600/650/700/850/900/1100 Gs, a Pyrus one with a tin has 600/700/800/900/950/1000 Gs, a Pyrus one in BakuSurge has 650/700/750/800/850/1000 Gs, the Pyrus one with the Launcher has 600/650/800/850/850/900 Gs and a Pyrus one from a BakuTrinity has 650/650/750/800/850/950 Gs. The Ventus version has 650/800/850/950/1000/1150 Gs and it has 600/700/750/800/950 in a BakuTrinity. The Haos version has 500/700/800/900/1000 Gs. The Darkus has 600/700/750/800/1000/1100 Gs. The Aquos version has 900 Gs but it can change Attributes instead of G-Power and it can change to all of the six Attributes. There is also a limited edition Toys R Us Tri-Pack with a BakuNano, a Pyrus Axellor and a Pyrus Meta Dragonoid with 900 Gs that also changes Attributes. You can purchase one of the new Mechtanium Surge Battle Arenas, which includes a Pyrus Meta Dragonoid.
- The word "Meta" means change. This could refer to the fact that Meta Dragonoid has a Wheel that changes its G-Power/Attribute.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, it looks like it evolves from either Hyper Dragonoid, Battalix Dragonoid or Blitz Dragonoid, but mostly Hyper Dragonoid.
- It has the largest head of the Dragonoid line.
- It is the first Dragonoid to have a G-Power Wheel.
- In ball form his wings are similar to the ones from Viper Helios.