Evolving from the mighty Dragonoid Dynasty, Mercury Dragonoid is matchless in the art of battle. Mutating his body during battle, this Bakugan has great flexibility and a variety of attacks. He is supreme in aerial battle and equally formidable on the ground.
- Ability Cards
- Revolutional + Warfare (Pyrus/Darkus)
- Ragnarok Buster (Pyrus, Darkus)
- Dragon Maximum Striker + Ragnarok Buster (Pyrus/Darkus)
- Revolutional + Slash Rise Thunder (Pyrus/Ventus)
A Pyrus bottom has 210 & 130 Gs, a Haos bottom has 170 & 150 Gs or 180 & 140 Gs, a Ventus bottom has 200 & 140 Gs or 210 & 150 Gs, a Darkus bottom has 190 & 140 Gs, a Subterra bottom has 220 & 140 Gs, and an Aquos bottom has 200 & 150 Gs, or 220 Gs and 140 Gs.
Ventus top has 700 Gs, Ventus bottom has 200 and 150 Gs.
- The initial reveal photo for Titanium Dragonoid showed Mercury Dragonoid's ball form.
- Mercury Dragonoid has two holes for BakuNano, which is convenient for Hammermor because on Bakugan Dimensions it has the upper half of Titanium Dragonoid and lower half of Taylean in Bakugan Form.
- He's the only BakuMutant that doesn't have Mutant in the beginning of his name.
- He and Mutant Helios are the only BakuMutants that have two different forms.