|“||I can feel the power of all six Attributes! Not just Pyrus, but Ventus, Subterra, Aquos, Haos, and Darkus.||”|
—Maxus Helios, Ultimate Bakugan
|Variations|| Viper Helios|
Maxus Helios MK2
|First appearance||Ultimate Bakugan|
Maxus Helios is formed by combining seven different Bakugan: Cyborg Helios, Subterra Scraper, Ventus Klawgor, Darkus Foxbat, Pyrus Fencer, Aquos Leefram and Haos Spindle. It can battle as one mighty united force. Each Bakugan that composes Maxus Helios can also be used individually in battle. Even after Cyborg Helios is upgraded to its Mark 2 version, it can still form Maxus Helios. Maxus Helios has giant wings to blow away the competition, and huge legs to crush everything in his way. All of the Bakugan in this set are gray, with their attribute's colors as highlights. In Defenders of the Core, the pieces are called traps, even though they are normal balls.
Maxus Helios appears in episode 24 when Cyborg Helios combined with Scraper, Klawgor, Foxbat, Fencer, Leefram and Spindle. He battles Maxus Dragonoid between episode 24 to 26 but both times, there was no victory between the two of them.
- Ability Cards
- Ventus Air Saw: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent. (Ventus)
- Subterra Spartan: Adds 200 Gs to Maxus Helios. (Subterra)
- Pyrus Spear: Adds 200 Gs to Maxus Helios. (Pyrus)
- Darkus Slave: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent. (Darkus)
- Subterra Gravity: Adds 500 Gs to Maxus Helios. (Subterra)
- Darkus Beagilita: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent. (Darkus)
- Haos Sheria: Adds 500 Gs to Maxus Helios. (Haos)
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Pararidle Fire: Adds 600 Gs to Maxus Helios. (Aquos, Haos and Pyrus)
- Ultimate Striker: Subtracts 1200 Gs from the opponent. (all six Attributes)
- Defenders of the Core Ability Cards
- Mega Blaze: (Pyrus, Aquos, Haos)
- Inferno: (Pyrus)
- Burning Roar: (Pyrus)
- Flame Shield: (Pyrus)
In the Game, Maxus Helios was released in two variations. It was released in the normal BakuFrost and in the Toys"R"Us Special Color Variation. The BakuFrost Variation was a Mixture of a White Body with the Attribute Highlights. However the Toys"R"Us Variation had a Grey Body with the Attribute Highlights. Both had cost between twenty and seventy US Dollars. The Normal Maxus Helios parts could be bought individually but the Toys"R"Us Exclusive could only be bought in a Set. The Pyrus Cyborg Helios enclosed had the Grey Special Treatment and had 650 Gs.
Cyborg Helios: Pyrus / 650 Gs
Scraper: Subterra / 660 Gs
Clawgor: Ventus / 590 Gs
Foxbat: Darkus / 600 Gs
Fencer: Pyrus / 500 Gs
Spindle: Haos / 550 Gs
Leefram: Aquos / 570 Gs
- Of the six "ultimate formations" introduced, Maxus Helios is the only one whose components can all be obtained separately.
- In Defenders of the Core, Maxus Helios can't be unlocked until you win the game, then go through it again and collect Foxbat, Fencer, Leefram, Spindle, Klawgor, and Scraper.