This article is about something that has just been released or is unreleased. It may contain incorrect information.
|First appearance||Saved By the Siren|
Macubass was a Mechanical Bakugan that transforms into a manta ray-shaped jet. It shoots lasers and missiles from its two arms. Its strongest abilitiy is ABSIDS. It also has an improved version of it called ABSIDS TR 2.
In episode 34, it appeared again along with Aluze. They battled Magma Wilda and Blade Tigrerra. Despite Aluze being knocked out and it was a two on one for him, it easily defeated Magma Wilda and Blade Tigrerra and took the Subterra Energy.
In episode 48, it battled Magma Wilda once again due to Mylene and Shadow Prove battling Spectra and Mira in Bakugan Interspace. It overpowered Magma Wilda at first, but was defeated, burned, and crushed by the ability Hyper Earth Ball.
- Ability Cards
- Hunter Whip: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Radiant Claw: Adds 200 Gs to Macubass.
- Battle Composition: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
- Saber Barracuda: Adds 300 Gs to Macubass.
- Moby Cannon (Moby Killer/Moby Finale): Adds 400 Gs to Macubass.
- ABSIDS: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent and adds 400 Gs to Macubass.
- Marina Cavitation: Prevents the opponent from opening their Gate Card.
- Depth Dive: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card.
- Stingray Shield: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Mauser Barracuda: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Indignation: Nullifies the opponents ability and then prevents them from activating new ones.
- Blue Morbus: Subtracts 300 Gs from each opponent.
- Tsunami Hydrair: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent.
- ABSIDS TR 2: Subtracts 500 Gs from each opponent and adds 500 Gs to Macubass.
Macubass was never made, and will likely never be made.
- The design of Macubass' Bakugan form is very similar to Qubeley, a mobile suit in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam and the jet mechas in Robotech. Even its ABSIDS attack is similar to the Funnel attack of the Qubeley.
- Macubass also resembles a jet, namely the G-mode of Macross' Valkrye transformable fighter jet.
- Macubass's computer animation seems more realistic than that of the other Mechanical Bakugan.
- Macubass's ABSIDS ability works similarly to the Battle Suit Blasterate's pods.