This article is about something that has just been released or is unreleased. It may contain incorrect information.
|“||You didn't find my wolf so scary earlier, let's see how you like my spider!||”|
|First appearance||Shadow Attack|
MAC Spider resembles a spider with six legs. It has a fully vertical optical sensor to see. It has needles on its leg joints. It can go over enemies and make a cage over them and shock them until defeat. In its abdomen, it carries triplet cannons that blast even through the toughest of shields.
After Hades was destroyed by Alice and Chan Lee in episode 32, Shadow unveiled this Mechanical Bakugan when Hades was destroyed in the battle against Alpha Hydranoid and Fourtress. It then defeated both Alpha Hydranoid and Fourtress at the same time, showing that is was more powerful than Hades. It then becomes Shadow Prove's new Guardian Bakugan.
In episode 35, Shadow Prove used MAC Spider again against Preyas and Minx Elfin where he was put to shame by being easily defeated by Preyas along with Dryoid. Before being defeated it took the Aquos energy from Minx Elfin by using the ability Spider Cannon.
In episode 48, it battled against Helios MK2 and Magma Wilda. It lost and was destroyed by Helios MK2. It was standing above Helios MK2 when Helios activated Blackout Cannon, burning a hole in the middle of MAC Spider's thorax, in which then exploded.
- Ability Cards
- Wild Close: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Mega Terror Impact: Subtracts 300 Gs from each opponent and adds 100 Gs to MAC Spider.
- Spider Net (Squeeze Play): Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Tarantula Needle: Subtracts 300 Gs from each opponent, and adds 400 Gs to MAC Spider.
- Spider Cannon: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent, and adds 400 Gs to MAC Spider.
- Blaster Needle: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- When MAC Spider uses the ability Mega Terror Impact, its thorax is exposed to under attackers. Blasting through it with a strong attack can cause it to explode and go offline which was done by Helios MK2.
- Its Mega Terror Impact is similar to the Adzam's Leader Weapon from Mobile Suit Gundam.