This article needs cleanup.
Because of the dimensional transition from Old Vestroia to New Vestroia and the addition of the Perfect Core, Gate Cards in Season 2 were much more powerful than the ones in Season 1 as well as having some appearance changes such as new patterns and colors as well as the latch of Attribute symbols. Each has a unique ability that can change the tide of the brawl. However, the Gate Card is almost always nullified in battle when it isn't a Reactor card.
These are a set of cards with the word "Reactor" in their name they all raise Bakugan of that Attribute by any number of Gs.
- Pyrus Reactor: Increases any Pyrus Bakugan's power level by any number of Gs.
- Aquos Reactor: Increases any Aquos Bakugan's power level by any number of Gs.
- Ventus Reactor: Increases any Ventus Bakugan's power level by any number of Gs.
- Subterra Reactor: Increases any Subterra Bakugan's power level by any number of Gs.
- Haos Reactor: Increases any Haos Bakugan's power level by any number of Gs.
- Darkus Reactor: Increases any Darkus Bakugan's Power level by any number of Gs.
These are Gate Cards with specific abilities such as freezing the opponent's Bakugan.
- Phantasm: Subtracts 100 Gs from each opponent's power level.
- Silent Land: Nullifies the opponent's abilities and prevents them from playing new ones.
- Element Merge: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to your Bakugan. If you have more than one Bakugan on the field, they get 200 Gs as well transferred.
- Land Pressure: Subtracts 200 Gs from each opponent.
- Enemy Resetter: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities and doubles your Battle Gear's abilities.
- Pyrus Spotting Out: Subtracts 500 Gs from all Pyrus Bakugan.
- Forcement Enemy: Adds 100 Gs to your Bakugan times the number of the opponent's Bakugan.
- Forcement Wind: Increases your power level by 100 Gs times the number of Bakugan that have the same attribute.
- Ring Zero: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Change Link Force: Reverses the opponent's ability effect.
- Transducer: Reduces the opponent's power level to 0.
- Power Pressure: Any opponent Bakugan with a power level over 400 Gs can't activate their abilities.
- Active Ghost: Defeats any enemy Bakugan once activated.
- Devour: Declare an Attribute. If the opponent's Bakugan has that Attribute, that Bakugan's power level is reduced to 0.
- Battle Release: Stops the battle and sends the Bakugan back to their owners.
- Flat Power: All Bakugan on the field go back to their base levels.