|First appearance||Fusion Confusion|
JetKor (ジェットコア jettokoa) is a Bakugan Battle Gear owned by Dan Kuso in Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders and created by Spectra Phantom in Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia. It is Helix Dragonoid's Battle Gear.
A dual cannon blaster, which can shoot an energy blast and defeat opponents. A lock-on beam from the green lens freezes opponents before the blaster attacks, which combines the two blaster beams into one enormous blaster.
In Fusion Confusion, Spectra accidentally wounded Drago critically because the Battle Gear did not at first fit with Drago's DNA, but Drago refused to give up. After the battle, Keith made a revised version of it to make it easier for Drago to use.
It appeared in Confrontation to aid Drago against Rubanoid and Contestir but near the end of the battle detached from Drago after Contestir used an ability to sacrifice himself in order to help Rubanoid defeat Drago.
- Ability Cards
- JetKor Delta: Adds 500 Gs to JetKor. (Level 1 class ability)
- JetKor Flame Impact: Subtracts 600 Gs from each opponent and adds 600 Gs to Jetkor. (Level 2 class ability)
|Silver:||50 Gs, 70 Gs, 180 (Japan)|
- Reference Cards
- Pyrus: Flip 2 coins. +80 G-Power for each heads.
- Aquos: +100 G-Power if you have fewer Ability Cards in your used pile than your enemy.
Ability Cards (Japanese)
- JetKor (Red): Only the Battle Gear "JetKor" may use this Ability Card. Use before you roll a Bakugan that can carry Battle Gear. If you succeed to stand your Bakugan, place the Battle Gear "Jetkor" on it. Add the Gear Bonus to the Bakugan's G-Power. You must take it off when you win a battle or get a double stand with that Bakugan.
- JetKor Level 2 (Green): Only the Battle Gear "JetKor" may use this Ability Card. Play during a battle. If your Bakugan is equipped with JETKOR, you gain 200 G-Power.