"You're right, Dan...an Ultimate Bakugan has no ability limits!"
~Pyrus Infinity Dragonoid before destroying Naga
- For Dan Kuso's Guardian Bakugan, see Drago.
Infinity Dragonoid (インフィニティ・ドラゴノイド Infiniti Doragonoido) is the third and the final evolution of Dragonoid in Bakugan Battle Brawlers.
In The Good, The Bad and The Bakugan, Ultimate Dragonoid uses the power of the Infinity Core that Wavern gave him to defeat Naga.
In The Final Brawl, he continues his battle against Silent Naga
In Game Over, he continues his battle against Silent Naga and ends up winning, thanks to the other Bakugan (Alpha Hydranoid, Blade Tigrerra, Hammer Gorem, Preyas, Storm Skyress, and Angelo/Diablo Preyas).
After he absorbing both cores, Drago became complete by evolving into Perfect Dragonoid. After this, he said farewell to Dan and opens up a Dimension Tunnel to the core of Vestroia. He then returned both of the cores, creating New Vestroia and becoming the Perfect Core.
- Ability Cards
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Dextra Attack (This Ability Card can only be activated if there is one of each attribute on your team) (Six Attributes)
- Melting Burst (Pyrus)
It is a Heavy Metal Special Attack Bakugan. Its Darkus BakuTech version in BTC-04 is 460 Gs, 480 Gs, or 500 Gs and its Special Attack version has 660 Gs. The Pyrus version has 680 Gs.
- He is the only Dragonoid from Season 1 that does not appear in a video game.
- His Bakugan form looks almost the same as Ultimate Dragonoid but with small added colors and features.
- There is virtually no difference between Ultimate Dragonoid's ball form and Infinity Dragonoid's, the only distinguishing feature being the Perfect Core gem on his chest.
- It is the only form of Drago that was able to use all six attributes (besides Hex Dragonoid).
- He is the second Bakugan to have a spirit form, the first is Wavern
- The ball form in the anime looks nothing like the toy.