This page is/was once a Featured Article
This article has been rated as a Great article
|“||Very observant, human. For I am the most powerful Bakugan ever. And I have no limit. I feed on Bakugan I send to the Doom Dimension, just as I'll feed upon your precious Drago.||”|
|First appearance||Just For the Shun of It|
|Voiced by||Izō Oikawa|
In Hydranoid's unevolved form he walks on four legs, has three purple teeth jutting out from his upper jaw, and a long neck and tail. It also has pink spines running from the middle of its neck to about the end of its tail, which somewhat resembles the tail of a stegosaurus. In addition to this, he has a large pink horn on its nose and red eyes. It also has the starting of the blade in the center of its chest although it cannot move yet. As he evolves, he gains one more head.
Its entire body is composed of a highly intelligent, independent cell structure. His tail can be a very dangerous weapon along with his bite and power blasts.
Masquerade has complete power over Hydranoid; its ultimate evil master. As his partner, it is cruel and merciless in battle, and feeds off of the energy gained from defeating an opponent. Masquerade uses Hydranoid to become the ultimate Bakugan so that Hydranoid can hold and bring the Infinity Core to Naga. It is later revealed that Masquerade wants to become the greatest Bakugan Brawler in a battle with Alice and Exedra in the Doom Dimension. Based on the words he uses, his motive for fighting for Naga, is for the glory of being great in battle.
As Alpha Hydranoid, he briefly teams up with Drago to help him and Dan defeat Druman and Centorrior, the two Pyrus/Darkus hybrid gatekeepers. Shortly afterwards, it becomes Alice's Guardian Bakugan, due to Masquerade fading away (along with the negative energy that corrupted them), and its demeanor becomes much less aggressive. He played an important role in the Brawler's quest to defeat Naga and unite Vestroia.
- Ability Cards
- Chaos of the Darkness (Chaos of Darkness): Transfers 100 Gs from opponent to Hydranoid and allows him to attack from any Gate Card.
- Auragano Revenge: Subtracts 100 Gs from each opponent and adds 100 Gs to Hydranoid.
- Merge Shield: Allows Hydranoid to steal all G-power the opponent gained during the battle (Note: all of the G-Power he steals is not transferred, but added to his current power level).
- Gravity Chamber: Moves all opponents on the battle field to Hydranoid's card and whoever's power level is lower than his, is defeated.
- Darkus Gravity: Adds another Darkus Bakugan to the battle.
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Destruction Buster: Adds 100 Gs to Hydranoid and nullifies the opponent's Gate Card.
Hydranoid opens with its head flipping open first, then two parts on its sides extend. The legs have to be opened manually along with the three horns on its neck and head.
Hydranoid was included in Masquerade's Brawler Evolution Pack, a Wal-Mart Exclusive. The Darkus version has 500 Gs and the Pyrus version has 530 Gs.
- Hydranoid is based off the Hydra, a monster of Greek Mythology, that had the body of a serpent and multiple heads.
- As Alpha Hydranoid/Dual Hydranoid Bakugan form he is able to speak from each head as opposed to ball form when only one can.
- When Hydranoid first appeared his voice was high and human-like.
- In the trailer for the Bakugan Video Game, Masquerade is seen throwing an Aquos Dual Hydranoid, but it stood as a normal Darkus Hydranoid.
- Hydranoid is missing its horn in the DS version of the Bakugan: Battle Brawler game.
- According to Bakugan.com, all abilities of Hydranoid can be performed by its evolutions.
|Bakugan types (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)|
Apollonir · Bee Striker · Blade Tigrerra · Centipoid · Centorrior · Clayf · Cycloid · Dragonoid · Druman · El Condor · Exedra · Falconeer · Fear Ripper · Fifth Paladin · Fourtress · Frosch · Gargonoid · Gorem · Griffon · Hairadee · Hammer Gorem · Harpus · Hydranoid · Hynoid · Infinity Dragonoid · Juggernoid · Lars Lion · Laserman · Limulus · Manion · Mantris · Monarus · Naga · Oberus · Perfect Dragonoid · Preyas Angelo · Preyas Diablo · Rabeeder · Rattleoid · Ravenoid · Reaper · Robotallion · Saurus · Serpenoid · Siege · Silent Naga · Sirenoid · Stinglash · Tayghen · Tentaclear · Terrorclaw · Tigrerra · Tricloid · Tuskor · Ultimate Dragonoid · Warius · Wavern · Wormquake
|Video Game Exclusive|