Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||Interspace Showdown|
In Agony of Defeat, he battled Drago and was doing fine until Drago lost control of his powers and released Zenthon.
In A Hero Returns, Horridian fought alongside the Chaos Bakugan, but went back to Anubias in ball form when the field was about to be deleted.
He appeared in True Colors, being used by Anubias yet again and battled Drago alongside Krakenoid and Bolcanon unveiling a powerful card: Death Metal Army. They were later defeated.
Since Anubias is no longer alive, it belongs to Mag Mel as shown in Interspace Armageddon, where Horridian defeated Pyrus, Aquos, Ventus, and Subterra Ziperators and summonned his Mechtogan; Smasheon. It was later defeated by Slynix.
- Ability Cards:
- Deadly Nightmare: Adds 400 Gs to Horridian.
- Tribal Crusher: Nullifies the opponent's ability, and adds 600 Gs to Horridian.
- Mangler Claw (Hyper Claw): Adds 500 Gs to Horridian.
- End Guardner Alpha (Dark Guardner Alpha): Splits Horridian into 3 and makes each Horridian 3x faster, but his current G-Power is cut into thirds. (Note: all abilities he used still affect him normally, except each Horridian has its own G-Power)
- Variant Commando: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Force Screw: Stops the activation of any defensive abilities by the opponent for the rest of the game.
- Wolfed Shield: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Death Metal Army: Doubles the curent G-Power of Horridian. (Darkus, Aquos, Pyrus)
The Haos version has 1020 Gs or 830 Gs, the Subterra version has 830 Gs, and the Pyrus version has 940 Gs. It has been seen in all Attributes. The Aquos Baku Cyclone Strike version has 1020 Gs, the Ventus Baku Lava Storm version has 1040 Gs, and the Subterra Baku Lava Storm version has 1010 Gs.
- Horridian is based on the Greek underworld gate keeper, Cerberus, a massive three-headed hellhound.
- Ravedian was Horridian's original name until it was changed.
- He's the first Bakugan that can split into three. As Anubias said that End Guardner Alpha "may split his power level into thirds, but makes the pack three times faster".