|First appearance||Interspace Showdown|
In Agony of Defeat, he battled Drago and was doing fine until Drago lost control of his powers and released Zenthon.
In A Hero Returns, Horridian fought alongside the Chaos Bakugan, but went back to Anubias in ball form when the field was about to be deleted.
He appeared in True Colors, being used by Anubias yet again and battled Drago alongside Krakenoid and Bolcanon unveiling a powerful card: Death Metal Army. They were later defeated.
Since Anubias is no longer alive, it belongs to Mag Mel as shown in Interspace Armageddon, where Horridian defeated Pyrus, Aquos, Ventus, and Subterra Ziperators and summonned his Mechtogan; Smasheon. It was later defeated by Slynix. Horridian was likely killed alongside Anubias' and Sellon's Bakugan and Mechtogan when Interspace was deleted by Marucho.
- Ability Cards:
- Deadly Nightmare
- Tribal Crusher
- Mangler Claw (Hyper Claw)
- End Guardner Alpha (Dark Guardner Alpha): Splits Horridian into 3 and makes each Horridian 3x faster, but his current G-Power is cut into thirds.
- Variant Commando
- Force Screw: Stops the activation of any defensive abilities by the opponent for the rest of the game.
- Wolfed Shield
- Death Metal Army (requires Bolcanon and Krakenoid) (Darkus, Aquos, Pyrus)
The Haos version has 1020 Gs or 830 Gs, the Subterra version has 830 Gs, and the Pyrus version has 940 Gs. It has been seen in all Attributes. The Aquos Baku Cyclone Strike version has 1020 Gs, the Ventus Baku Lava Storm version has 1040 Gs, and the Subterra Baku Lava Storm version has 1010 Gs.
- Horridian is based on the Greek underworld gate keeper, Cerberus, a massive three-headed hellhound.
- Ravedian was Horridian's original name until it was changed.
- He's the first Bakugan that can split into three. As Anubias said that End Guardner Alpha "may split his power level into thirds, but makes the pack three times faster".