Hexstar is a Bakugan Trap. It walks on all four of its legs and is one of the strongest Bakugan. The spikes covering its back provides ultimate protection. Hexstar uses its thorny tail to ward off enemies. Its massive strength can take on the toughest of opponents.
- Ability Cards
- Orion Head: Prevents the opponents from activating any abilities and subtracts 300 Gs from each opponent.
- Cima Booster: Adds 200 Gs to Boriates and Hexstar.
- Hexstar can switch between pedrail form and leg form.
- It has the highest G-Power for a Bakugan Trap, with the exclusion of Maxus Bakugan Traps.
- It is basically a cybernetic replica of Baliton. However, there are some minor differences, like Hexstar's inability to turn into a wrecking ball like Baliton, as well as the differences between their Power Levels.
- In Korea, the Haos version was never released. It was only released in Pyrus.