Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Haos (Japanese version Lumina (ルミナ Rumina)) is the Attribute of Light.
Haos Bakugan have the lowest G-Powers in the game but strategy and manipulation is the main idea. Haos Bakugan are often in the battle for aid, or switch. They often use abilities such as G-Power Swap and are often credited with winning the battle with the lowest G-Power. Haos Bakugan use very strong Ability Cards such as Haos 2, The Glow, Sagitarius Arrow, Freezing Haos, and Runo's Launcher.
Notable Anime Users
|Baron Leltoy||Mega Nemus ► Saint Nemus|
|Fabia Sheen||Aranaut (Former)|
|Volt Luster (Deceased)|
|Gus (one episode)||Mega Brontes ► Alto Brontes|
|Wiseman (Deceased)||Tremblar (Deceased)|
|Dan Kuso (temporary)||Reptak|
|Illusionary Dan||Lars Lion|
- In the original series, Haos Bakugan were gray (with a tinge of blue) with a gold highlight.
- In Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Haos Bakugan are gray (with a tinge of yellow) with yellow and orange highlight.
Bakugan Dimensions Fighting Styles
- Test of Will
- Test of Will 2
- Defiant Soul
- Super Speedup
- Healing Light
- Defense Specialist
- Body and Soul- Haos and Subterra
- Light in the Darkness- Haos and Darkus
The symbol of the Haos attribute is derived from the Han character for light, 光 (Hikari). Haos may also come from the halo, a bright ring above an angel's head.
- After Tigrerra, all Haos Guardian Bakugan of the anime's protagonists have been humanoid warriors.
- So far, Neathia involves the most amount of Haos Bakugan seen in the anime.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, Haos relies on Willpower, Life and able to regain Life.
- In the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Video Game, the official attribute of Leonidas is shown to be Haos.
- The only Haos BakuTech Bakugan to have an even number of Crosses is Well Galow.