Haos Bakugan have the lowest G-Powers in the game but strategy and manipulation is the main idea. Haos Bakugan are often in the battle for aid, or switch. They often use abilities such as G-Power Swap and are often credited with winning the battle with the lowest G-Power. Haos Bakugan use very strong Ability Cards such as Haos 2, The Glow, Sagitarius Arrow, Freezing Haos, and Runo's Launcher.
Notable Anime Users
|Baron Leltoy||Mega Nemus ► Saint Nemus|
|Fabia Sheen||Aranaut (Former)|
|Volt Luster (Deceased)|
|Gus (one episode)||Mega Brontes ► Alto Brontes|
|Wiseman (Deceased)||Tremblar (Deceased)|
|Dan Kuso (temporary)||Reptak|
|Illusionary Dan||Lars Lion|
- In the original series, Haos Bakugan were gray (with a tinge of blue) with a gold highlight.
- In Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders, Haos Bakugan are gray (with a tinge of yellow) with yellow and orange highlight.
Bakugan Dimensions Fighting Styles
- Test of Will
- Test of Will 2
- Defiant Soul
- Super Speedup
- Healing Light
- Defense Specialist
- Body and Soul- Haos and Subterra
- Light in the Darkness- Haos and Darkus
The symbol of the Haos attribute is derived from the Han character for light, 光 (Hikari). Haos may also come from the halo, a bright ring above an angel's head.
- After Tigrerra, all Haos Guardian Bakugan of the anime's protagonists have been humanoid warriors.
- So far, Neathia involves the most amount of Haos Bakugan seen in the anime.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, Haos relies on Willpower, Life and able to regain Life.
- In the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Video Game, the official attribute of Leonidas is shown to be Haos.
- The only Haos BakuTech Bakugan to have an even number of Crosses is Well Galow.