This article has been rated as a Middle quality article. Please help edit it to improve it even more.
|Anime Power||400 Gs|
|First appearance||Get Psyched|
Hammersaur is a bipedal reptilian Bakugan, that resembles Anchorsaur. Unlike Anchorsaur, Hammersaur has large armored hands which are its distinguishing feature. It is almost always used with Anchorsaur because of their similarity. The similarity to Anchorsaur is probably evidence of being on the same evolutionary lineage but have split into two different evolutions.
A Darkus Hammersaur is seen in episode 3 of Bakugan: New Vestroia and owned by Shadow but later captured by Baron. A Darkus Hammersaur was seen on Keith's computer in episode 7. In the semifinals of the Alpha City tournaments, Shun battled and captured Vanessa's Haos Hammersaur.
- Mirror Ghost: Nullifies the opponent's ability. (Haos)
- Flash Bow: Nullifies any ability. (Haos)
- Crush Hurricane: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Hammersaur. (Darkus)
- Like Gorem's ability to lower the opponents Bakugan's power level, when Hammersaur is sent into battle he can nullify an opponent's ability.
- Hammersaur somewhat resembles Sprayzer real form and ball form with his claws.
- Hammersaur is used for offense and Anchorsaur is used for defense.
- Hammersaur's name sounds like a combination of Hammer Gorem and Saurus.