Hammer Gorem has a hammer and is strangely a smidgen inverted colors, as well as now having bull-like horns and upward curved shoulders. He also gets a considerable power increase.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
When Gorem evolves, its shield transforms into a huge double-sided hammer. When Hammer Gorem uses this weapon, it causes ultimate destruction. Hammer Gorem also gains a protective coat of armor and bull-like horns on its head to intimidate its foes.
Gorem was captured and turned into a bronze statue offscreen prior to Invasion of the Vestals. In Reunion, he was freed along with the other New Legendary Soldiers of Vestroia and reunited with Julie.
Sometime before Bakugan Interspace was repaired following its near-destruction at the hands of Mylene, Gorem returned to New Vestroia.
- Ability Cards
- Grand Impact: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and has two secondary effects (depending on unknown circumstances). This ability can be used when Hammer Gorem is thrown.
- Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Hammer Gorem.
- Adds 200 Gs to Hammer Gorem.
- Taros Hammer
- Gorem Punch: Adds 200 Gs to Hammer Gorem and subtracts 100 Gs from the opponent.
- Grand Slide: Moves the Gate Card.
Ability Card (Bakugan Video Game)
- Grand Impact: Adds 200 Gs to Hammer Gorem.
In Japan, the Subterra version in BST-04 comes with 340 Gs or 380 Gs. Pyrus versions have 670, 580, or 420 Gs. Subterra has 620, 610, 580, 480, and 400 Gs. Darkus has 600 Gs, and Haos has 530 and 400 Gs.
- He sounds and looks similar to Optimus Prime from Transformers.