|Power||390 -> 450 Gs|
|First appearance||The Battle Begins|
'Griffon' (グリフォン Gurifon) is a chimera-like Bakugan. He has a lion's fore body and a snake as a tail. Its hind legs are like a goat's and are scaled. It has a pair of huge bat-like wings.
Griffon possesses a deafening roar to stun its opponents. Its hands have sharp claws that never dull. It has powerful wings that give it the ability to fly high in the air. It has a serpent tail that possesses a venomous bite.
The first Aquos Griffon Klaus used was sent to the Doom Dimension when his Mind Ghost trick backfired. The second one was defeated by the newly evolved Dual Hydranoid.
- Ability Cards
- Wing Burst: Transfers 50 Gs from the opponent to Griffon. (Pyrus)
- Fire Wall: Subtracts 50 Gs from the opponent. (Pyrus)
- Fire Tornado: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Griffon. (Pyrus)
- Dive Mirage: Moves Griffon to a different Gate Card, making the Gate Card it goes on nullified. (Aquos)
- Venomous Beast Torrent Attack: When this Ability Card is used, Griffon is automatically defeated and allows the user to choose another Bakugan that has been defeated before on the battle to take Griffon's place. (Haos)
Dan starts out with a Pyrus Griffon, which he uses against Aurock. It will be necessary to use Griffon up until after beating Arena 3; after that, with Ultimate Dragonoid in your roster, you may choose to remove Griffon from your team.
- Griffon is based on the Chimera from Latin and Greek mythology, not the Griffin, as the actual griffin has a lion's back legs and tail, and the body and the wings, front legs and head of an eagle.