|First appearance||The Battle Begins|
Griffon (グリフォン Gurifon) is a chimera-like Bakugan. He has a lion's fore body and a snake as a tail. Its hind legs are like a goat's and are scaled. It has a pair of huge bat-like wings.
Griffon possesses a deafening roar to stun its opponents. Its hands have sharp claws that never dull. It has powerful wings that give it the ability to fly high in the air. It has a serpent tail that possesses a venomous bite.
The first Aquos Griffon Klaus used was sent to the Doom Dimension when his Mind Ghost trick backfired. The second one was defeated by the newly evolved Dual Hydranoid.
- Ability Cards
- Wing Burst: Transfers 50 Gs from the opponent to Griffon.
- Fire Wall: Nullifies the opponents ability and transfers 50 Gs from the opponent to Griffon. (Pyrus)
- Fire Tornado: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Griffon. (Pyrus)
- Dive Mirage: Moves Griffon to a different Gate Card, making the Gate card it was on nullified. (Aquos)
- Venomous Beast Torrent Attack: Allows Griffon to switch places with Tigrerra if she has already been defeated. (Haos)
- Griffon is based on the Chimera from Latin and Greek mythology, not the Griffin, as the actual griffin has a lion's back legs and tail, and the body and the wings, front legs and head of an eagle.
|Bakugan types (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)|
Apollonir · Bee Striker · Blade Tigrerra · Centipoid · Centorrior · Clayf · Cycloid · Dragonoid · Druman · El Condor · Exedra · Falconeer · Fear Ripper · Fifth Paladin · Fourtress · Frosch · Gargonoid · Gorem · Griffon · Hairadee · Hammer Gorem · Harpus · Hydranoid · Hynoid · Infinity Dragonoid · Juggernoid · Lars Lion · Laserman · Limulus · Manion · Mantris · Monarus · Naga · Oberus · Perfect Dragonoid · Preyas Angelo · Preyas Diablo · Rabeeder · Rattleoid · Ravenoid · Reaper · Robotallion · Saurus · Serpenoid · Siege · Silent Naga · Sirenoid · Stinglash · Tayghen · Tentaclear · Terrorclaw · Tigrerra · Tricloid · Tuskor · Ultimate Dragonoid · Warius · Wavern · Wormquake
|Video Game Exclusive|