Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||Ultimate Bakugan|
Foxbat is a Mechanical Bakugan made in the labs of Professor Clay. It has a shiny, metallic body due to its position as a Mechanical Bakugan. Large, clawed wings jut out from both sides of this Bakugan's body, the beast possessing orange purple ears and shoulders, which stand out on its black body. Clawed talons are able to latch onto Helios during the Maxus Helios transformation process.
In Ultimate Bakugan, Foxbat was utilized in a final duel between Spectra Phantom and Dan Kuso. Spectra used this Bakugan in order to form Maxus Helios, Foxbat becoming the beast's wings and giving Helios the power of Darkus.
- Ability Card
- Darkus Slave: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
- Darkus Beagilita: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
Subterra Foxbat comes with 780 Gs and 730 Gs and Haos Foxbat comes with 740 Gs and 660 Gs (GI coloring) and the Foxbat in the Toys 'R' Us Maxus Helios have 600 Gs. Bakuflip Darkus Foxbat has 590 Gs. The Ventus version is 750 Gs. In Brawler Game Pack Aqus Foxbat has 700 Gs.
- Foxbat looks similar to Ratbat from Transformers.
- Foxbat and Fencer are the only mechanical parts of Maxus Helios that were re-released in Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders.
- In the anime, it does not look mechanical, unlike the other Bakugan that form Maxus Helios and Maxus Helios MK2.