|“||Evil spirits, begone or face my wrath!||”|
—Fourtress, Shadow Attack
|First appearance||The Story of Vestroia|
|Voiced by||Susumu Akagi|
Fourtress has four faces, of which three of them change with different abilities, which are face of rage/phase glare (attack), face of sadness/phase breaker (defense), face of joy/phase driver (power up) and enlightenment (enlightenment is never shown as an ability, but is the back face in ball form and is the starting face for when Fourtress appears). He has four swords on his back that he calls his Mighty Blades of Fire, which can shoot flame streams.
Chan Lee's Guardian Bakugan is Pyrus Fourtress. He battled Drago in their first encounter but lost when Drago started evolving, he sent Dan's Mantris and Siege to the Doom Dimension. He then appeares battling alongside Sirenoid and Tentaclear against Drago, Tigrerra, and later Preyas but was defeated when Drago evolved yet he managed to send Marucho's Siege to the Doom Dimension. He is then sent to the Doom Dimension after being defeated by Hydranoid. He returns to battle Centorrior and later he is summoned to hold off Naga and defend Wavern but Naga quickly defeated him.
He appears again in New Vestroia, assisting Alpha Hydranoid in the battle against Hades and his Bakugan Trap, Fortress. He manages to defeat both, but is soon taken down along with Alpha Hydranoid by MAC Spider.
- Ability Cards
- Face of Rage: Transfers 50 Gs from the opponent to Fourtress.
- Face of Grief: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and prevents them from using abilities.
- Face of Joy: Returns a fallen Bakugan(Gate Card).
- Face of Happiness: Returns your Gate Card.
- Phase Drive: Adds 200 Gs to Fortress.
- Phase Glare: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Fourtress.
- Phase Breaker: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Fusion Ability Card
- Thunder Sky - Thousand Swords Rain: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent. (Can only be used after Phase Glare or Face of Rage)
- He has four heads with different emotions, but they don't all have the same voice. (Example: Face of Rage is a deeper voice, Face of Joy is a high-pitched voice).
- He seems to be based on some kind of Indian or Middle eastern Warrior.
- Asura (Buddhism) at Wikipedia