|Fortress (Bakugan Trap)|
|First appearance||Last One Standing|
This article is about a Mechanical Trap Bakugan. For the Season 1 Bakugan, see Fourtress.
Fortress is a robotic Bakugan Trap used by Shadow. Fortress links to Hades to form multiple attack options that make him almost unbeatable. Ten cannons stick out from his hands and legs, and rockets below his feet allow him to fly to avoid enemy fire.
Bakugan: New VestroiaEdit
Hundreds of Pyrus Fortresses appeared throughout All For One and Final Fury, used by King Zenoheld. Bit by bit the army was laid to waste, and the final legions were destroyed in the explosion of the Alternative's demise.
- Ability Cards
- Photon Rain: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent. (Darkus)
- Proton Mars: Adds 200 Gs to Fortress. (Darkus)
- Crossfire: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Fortress and nullifies the opponent's ability. (Darkus)
- On Bakugan Dimensions, its Special Ability's artwork featured Fourtress's artwork instead of its own.
- Fortress is the only Bakugan Trap in anime which was shown with more than one Attribute.
- The two attributes it was shown in were one of the Attribute pairs that existed among the Dual Attribute Gatekeepers.
- In Bakugan: Defenders of the Core, it was the most used Trap Bakugan.