A Fighting Style is used to brawl on Bakugan Dimensions.
It contains 7 Attacks, Defenses, and Commands. It also uses strategy; for example, in Momentum, the Gate Card Momentum makes your attacks deal extra Damage, but only if you use Attacks only (See Momentum for more info). Some Fighting Styles are named after Gates as in Overflow, which means it's all about the Gate Overflow. There are 3 Easy, 2 Normal, and 1 Advanced and Expert in each Attributes. There may be more. A Fighting Style is selected at your Ready Screen, under the tab: Fighting Style.
Multi-Attribute Fighting Styles
Some Fighting Styles can consist of two Attributes in one style:
- Storm and Spitfire: 1 Pyrus and 2 Ventus or 2 Clears and 1 Ventus
- Light in the Shadow: 1 Darkus and 2 Haos or 2 Clears and 1 Haos
- Darkened Waves: 2 Aquos and 1 Darkus or 2 Clears and 1 Darkus
- Body and Soul: 2 Subterra and 1 Haos or 2 Clears and 1 Subterra
- Lava Floes: 2 Pyrus or 1 Subterra or 2 Clears and 1 Pyrus
- Adaptability: 2 Aquos and 1 Ventus or 2 Clears and 1 Aquos