Fighting Styles were used to brawl on Bakugan Dimensions.
It contains 7 Attacks, Defenses, and Commands. It also uses strategy; for example, in Momentum, the Gate Card Momentum makes your attacks deal extra Damage, but only if you use exclusively use Attacks. Some Fighting Styles are named after Gates as in Overflow, which means it's all about the Gate Overflow. Each Attribute has 3 Easy, 2 Normal, and 1 Advanced and Expert Fighting Style.
Fighting Styles were selected at your Ready Screen, under the tab: Fighting Style.
|Breath of Fire|
Breath of Fire 2
|Relentless Rushdown||Lava Floes (with Subterra)|
Storm and Spitfire (with Ventus)
Rising Tide 2
|Master Manipulator||Adaptability (with Ventus)|
Darkened Waves (with Darkus)
|Test of Will|
Test of Will 2
|Defense Specialist||Body and Soul (with Subterra)|
Light in the Shadow (with Darkus)
Darkness Falls 2
|Balance of Power|
Strike from Shadow
|Gate Controller||Darkened Waves (with Aquos)|
Light in the Shadow (with Haos)
Gathering Storm 2
|Sky Master||Adaptability (with Aquos)|
Storm and Spitfire (with Pyrus)
|Fist of Stone|
Fist of Stone 2
|Earth Splitter||Lava Floes (with Pyrus)|
Body and Soul (with Haos)
Some Fighting Styles consist of two Attributes in one style. All these Fighting Styles are Expert-level.
- Storm and Spitfire: 1 Pyrus and 2 Ventus, or 2 Clears and 1 Ventus
- Light in the Shadow: 1 Darkus and 2 Haos, or 2 Clears and 1 Haos
- Darkened Waves: 2 Aquos and 1 Darkus, or 2 Clears and 1 Darkus
- Body and Soul: 2 Subterra and 1 Haos, or 2 Clears and 1 Subterra
- Lava Floes: 2 Pyrus or 1 Subterra, or 2 Clears and 1 Pyrus
- Adaptability: 2 Aquos and 1 Ventus, or 2 Clears and 1 Aquos