|First appearance||The Visitor|
In episode 14, some Fangoids appeared guarding the second shield.
A Aquos Fangoid appears in episode 7.
A Fangoid appeared in episode 28 helping out Bakugan City but later defeated by the nonet Bakugan.
A Pyrus, Aquos, and Haos Fangoid were seen in episode 33, using an unknown firework attack, then later with other Bakugan and later were shown upset.
- Ability Cards
- Goliath Snow: Nullifies the opponent's abililty.
- Luna Spartan: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
The Aquos version has 800 Gs, 680 Gs, or 790 Gs, the Darkus version has 660 Gs, the Subterra version has 690 or 870 Gs, the Haos version has 800 Gs. and the Ventus version has 850 Gs. It is also available in Pyrus. It is in the BakuStand series, released in Wave 4.
- The shields on Fangoid appear to look similar to Poké Balls from the Pokémon franchise.
- The bottom part of his ball form seems to bear a resemblance to Rickoran's ball form.
- Fangoid is one of only two generic Bakugan to be capable of equipping Battle Gear in the anime.
- Fangoid is the only Bakugan that can be used for more than one type of Special Evolution Bakugan.