Factory Errors are unintentional mistakes in the manufacturing of Bakugan.
- Double Gs - Gs on either side of the Bakugan.
- Misprinted Gs. (Faded G power near the real one).
- No printed Gs.
- Won't close properly.
- Unfinished paint jobs/Wrong paint jobs.
- Unfinished molding.
- Wrong DNA Codes.
- Extra Cards.
- Loose parts
- Bad magnet.
- Double Bakugan (Ex: 2 Pyrus Krakix in a BakuTriad)
- No metal for Battle Gear
- Won't Spin (For Special Attacks, Neo Dragonoid Vortex etc.)
- No DNA Code
- No attribute symbol
- Double Attribute symbols
- Misprinted Attribute (attribute symbol facing upside down)
- Misprinted Attribute (wrong attribute symbol)
Unfinished paintjob Ventus
Ultra Dragonoid Typhoon
Mispackaged with wrong DNA Code
, or wrong paintjob Crimson and Pearl Helix Dragonoid
Unfinished paintjob Pyrus Raptorix
Titanium Dragonoid with two G-Powers
Wrong paintjob Baku-Legacy Cosmic Ingram
No dragonoid without G power
The Same neo dragonoid without attribute symbol
Pyrus Dragonoid with attribute symbol upside down
A bakugan with misprinted attribute
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.