|First appearance||The Brawler's Last Stand|
|Voiced by||Hiroyuki Kinoshita|
Exedra is a Darkus Bakugan that looks like an eight-headed Hydra with a single eye and a jaw on its chest. Deadly fire breathing blasts disintegrate its opponents. Exedra can transfer power from a teammate Bakugan to itself to increase its battling strength.
Exedra, the Darkus Legendary Soldier, battled Masquerade with an illusion of Alice Gehabich using the most powerful Darkus ability cards, Demon Wizard and Final Wizard. He is defeated by Masquerade with a combo from Dual Hydranoid.
Along with the other Ancient Warrior Bakugan, he battled King Zenoheld and his Mechanical Bakugan Farbros. In the end, they are defeated, but rather than losing their Six Attribute Energies they entrust them on to the Bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance Guardian Bakugan. Exedra passes on the Darkus Attribute Energy to Percival, causing him to evolve into Knight Percival.
- Ability Cards
- Demon Wizard: Transfers all the G Power of an ally Bakugan to Exedra and nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Note: the ally Bakugan that was drained of power doesn't leave the battlefield, but it can be defeated. If it is defeated, then the G-Power transferred to Exedra is lost)
- Final Wizard: Transfers all the G-Power of an ally Bakugan to Exedra, nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and adds 100 Gs to Exedra. (Note: the ally Bakugan that was drained of power doesn't leave the battlefield, but it can be defeated. If it is defeated, then the G-Power transferred to Exedra is lost)
- Nebulous Hammer: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent.
- Graviton Wizard: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent.
Exedra was released as part of the BakuSwap series. A Darkus version has 450, 530 Gs or 660 Gs, a Subterra version has 400 Gs or 640 Gs, and a Ventus version has 490 Gs or 530 Gs. Darkus/Ventus Dual Attribute versions come in 400 Gs or 490 Gs
In Japan, the Darkus version in BBT-01 and BST-02 comes with 360 Gs or 380 Gs.
- Exedra bears a resemblance to Yamata-No-Orochi, the eight headed serpent from Japanese mythology.
|Bakugan types (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)|
Apollonir • Bee Striker • Blade Tigrerra • Centipoid • Centorrior • Clayf • Cycloid • Dragonoid • Druman • El Condor • Exedra • Falconeer • Fear Ripper • Fifth Paladin • Fourtress • Frosch • Gargonoid • Gorem • Griffon • Hairadee • Hammer Gorem • Harpus • Hydranoid • Hynoid • Infinity Dragonoid • Juggernoid • Lars Lion • Laserman • Limulus • Manion • Mantris • Monarus • Naga • Oberus • Perfect Dragonoid • Preyas Angelo • Preyas Diablo • Rabeeder • Rattleoid • Ravenoid • Reaper • Robotallion • Saurus • Serpenoid • Siege • Silent Naga • Sirenoid • Stinglash • Tayghen • Tentaclear • Terrorclaw • Tigrerra • Tricloid • Tuskor • Ultimate Dragonoid • Warius • Wavern • Wormquake
|Video Game Exclusive|