|No Official Name
This article has no official name whatsoever. Its current name is tentative.
|“||You're no longer the most powerful Bakugan, Drago! I am!||”|
—Evolved Razenoid, The Final Takedown
|First appearance||Interspace Armageddon|
|Voiced by||Hadley Kay|
Evolved Razenoid is the unofficial name for the evolution of Razenoid. He is Mag Mel's evolved Guardian Bakugan in Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge. His Mechtogan is Dreadeon and his Mechtogan Titan is Razen Titan.
He first appeared at the end of Interspace Armageddon, when Razenoid's catharsis was complete.
In Dark Moon, he fought against Infinity Helios, Taylean, Titanium Dragonoid, and Trister. He was able to beat them all easily, aside from Drago. He also defeats Accelerak, Vexfist, and Swift Sweep before chasing Dan and Drago to the Dark Moon for their final showdown.
In The Final Takedown, he fought Drago and used his Mechtogan Dreadeon and Razen Titan to kill Zenthon and Zenthon Titan. He then grew much larger and tried to kill Drago. Drago then evolved into Fusion Dragonoid, mocked Razenoid by calling him Dharak, and defeated him. He and Mag Mel were sealed forever.
- Ability Cards
- Kahlua Moot
- Negative Shambolic
- Hyper Meteor Destruction
Evolved Razenoid was never released as a product. This is likely because his marble was never seen in the anime at all.
- He is the first Bakugan in Mechtanium Surge to evolve on-screen. (Infinity Helios had evolved off-screen.)
- His upper torso is mostly the same in his pre-evolved form. The only differences are that his yellow chest diamond is replaced by an "eye" and that he has sharp edges on his eyes.
- He seems to have the ability to draw in energy from a battle; similar to how Hydranoid did to evolve. However, his ability to do so had different effects, like the fact he didn't evolve from it.
- He and Mag Mel were not destroyed, but only sealed forever.
- He is the only Bakugan to retain at least one ability card after evolving.