This article has been rated as a Great article
|“||Sun, wind, and rain combine! Let Aquos Elfin appear!||”|
—Elfin, Various episodes
Dual Elfin Revolution
|First appearance||Marucho's Mission|
|Voiced by||Caroly Larson|
Elfin can change attributes and shoot arrows from her fingers to gain an advantage during battle. She protects the Bakugan in the forest from the Vexos, and later tested Marucho to prove his worthiness as a partner.
She seems to care quite a bit about appearance, telling Marucho that her ideal Brawler partner should look his best and be in good shape. Also, when she battles, like Preyas she can change her Attribute. So far the only Attribute changes seen in the Anime were Darkus and Ventus. Elfin reveals she has a parasol for keeping cool, while in the desert with Marucho. It is revealed that she knew Preyas before he was captured by the Vestals. She has a crush on him since she says that it was "love at first sight" when she first met him.
In Marucho's Mission, it is shown she protects the Bakugan in the forest from the Vexos. She later tested Marucho to prove his worthiness as a partner. Together they battled the Aquos Vexos member Mylene Farrow with Elfin facing off against Abis Omega, then Clawcer and Stug at the same time and then facing the Bakugan Trap Tripod Theta. While Elfin was able to defeat her first three opponents without getting into a serious jam, she was overpowered by Tripod Theta and would have been captured if not for the intervention of Ingram and Shun Kazami who were nearby.
In Final Countdown, Elfin along with Ingram and Thunder Wilda almost crack the code to free Hydranoid, Skyress, Tigrerra, Gorem and Preyas. Elfin trips and accidentally cracks the code. Then Elfin, Ingram and Wilda dance in a ring: Elfin: "I'm so brilliant!". Ingram: "Yes you are!". Wilda: "Victory! Well done!"
- Ability Cards
- Wing Mercury: Adds 200 Gs to Elfin. (Ventus)
- Twinback: Any G-Power taken from Elfin is returned and doubled. (Darkus)
- Moon Rainbow: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Elfin. (Darkus)
- Delta Marine Snow: Nullifies and blocks the opponent's abilities for a short time. (Aquos)
- Subterra Reaction: Changes the opponent's attribute to Subterra.
- Shooting Stardust: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Elfin.
- Blue Shield: Nullifies the opponent's ability and adds 200 Gs to Elfin. (Aquos)
- Jamming Out: Reflects the opponent's ability. (Ventus)
The highest G Power on the attribute change is 700 Gs.
In Japan, the Aquos version that can change to Darkus or Ventus in BST-05 comes with 400 Gs, 420 Gs, or 440 Gs. The Aquos version that can change to Darkus or Ventus in BO-06 comes with 420 Gs, 440 Gs, or 460 Gs.
- Elfin has some strange personality quirks as when she finishes off a Bakugan, she will strike a pose very similar to the one of Sailor Moon. Her looks also resemble the character. She also uses a parody of Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken, a deadly martial arts technique from the anime Fist Of The North Star, as her finishing move in some battles.
- Elfin's frog head looks like Usagi (Japanese)/Serena (English) Tsukino's hair from the anime Sailor Moon. Serena's clips are represented by Elfin's frog head's eyes and Serena's hair is represented by the fins out of Elfin's frog head.
- When Elfin appears she does a thing similar to Sailor Moon's transformation, Moon Prism Power, Make up!
- Also some of the cast members of Bakugan also were in the DiC dub of Sailor Moon
- Along with Preyas and Elico, Elfin is fully animated and her mouth moves when she talks.
- Elfin is the only female bakugan in the main lineup in New Vestoria.
- She is Marucho's only female bakugan.
- In the anime, she has five fingers, while in the game she has three.
- Her name is probably based on elves, mischievous mythical creatures.
- Elfin and Preyas have the same basic ball form, probably due to how Preyas said that she is part of the Preyas family of Bakugan.
- Elfin is also the name of an Australian sports car manufacturer.
- It is interesting to note that when she first met Marucho while they were about to battle Mylene, she told him that she would agree to a temporary partnership whereas after they, as well as the other Brawlers, destroyed the three Dimension Controllers, she sounded more interested in being Marucho's Bakugan for longer.
- In Bakugan: Defenders of the Core, she is the second non-Trap Bakugan to battle the player (the first is Maxus Dragonoid in Interspace), although she is the first non-Trap Bakugan to battle the player under Vexos control.
- Elfin is also the name of a rabbit breed, Elfin Dwarf Rabbits.