Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge
In Countdown to Doomsday, he was defeated by Mechtavius Destroyer who unleashed all of its powers upon him.
In Eve of Extermination, Dragonoid Destroyer was too badly damaged from the last battle to continue, which worried Dan. Mira discovered that Dragonoid Destroyer had 30% of his power untouched. Later, he used 20% of it to create Flytris and Thorak for Radizen and Jaakor, leaving 10% of his power left.
He battled against Mechtavius Destoyer in Beginning of the End, but Mechtavius Destroyer had the upper hand. Mira discovered that Dragonoid Destroyer was only battling at 90% of his power. When asked why by Dan, he said, "Not all of us are here yet." As Gunz considers giving Reptak to Dan for the battle, Reptak says they are partners to the end. Moments before imminient death at the hands of Mechtavius Destroyer, Dragonoid Destroyer uses the combined power of the bond between the two and his remaining 10% energy reserve to create Chromopod, a Mechtagon for Gunz and Reptak. He ends the episode with, "Now we're all here!"
In End of the Line, the use of infinite G-Powers gained through the "golden metamorphosis" helped him defeat and destroy Mechtavius Destroyer with a single blast. Dragonoid Destroyer then teleported away after the battle to unknown whereabouts.
- Ability Cards
- Force Cannon Fire (Force Cannon):
- Earth Revolver:
- Cross Gear Shield:
- Hyper Cross Cannon:
- Despite technically being a Mechtogan, Dragonoid Destroyer functions as a Battle Suit in the game.
- Out of the six "ultimate formations" introduced, Dragonoid Destroyer is the only one whose combined form can be used in the game, due to only technically consisting of two pieces.
- Dragonoid Destroyer turning golden as he is about to deliver a final blow to Mechtavius is a possible reference to classic mecha anime, such as Sunrise's Gundam and Yuusha series.
- Dragonoid Destroyer's voice actor is the same as Emperor Barodius's and Mag Mel's.
It is a support piece that is played from your unused pile once you rolled and activated Commandix Dragonoid on a Gate Card. The hub has 200 Gs or 300 Gs.