|“||Drago, you and Dharak are like opposite sides of the same coin, one representing light and the other darkness. Except you are the only ones who can defeat each other. Whoever reigns victorious shall wield the power of the Sacred Orb, and will be free to use it for good... or evil.||”|
—Dragonoid Colossus, Genesis
Dragonoid Colossus in an Ultimate Bakugan Formation.
From The Secret Switch and on, he is mentioned by Dan in the Intro.
In Dragonoid Colossus, its Transformation Hub appeared because Queen Serena summoned it. It drove away all the Gundalians and also stopped Linehalt's forbidden power from destroying Neathia. Also, it disappeared from Dan's BakuMeter.
In Genesis, the Hub faced off against Dan and Drago to prove Dan's worthiness as a partner. He won the first round very easily, but lost in the second round, and made Drago evolve into Blitz Dragonoid. In that same episode, Dragonoid Colossus was revealed to be a fully sentient being like Drago.
In Dream Escape, he makes a brief appearance.
- Ability Cards
- Meta Dragonia
Dragonoid Colossus was released in October 2010. It's a combination of four Battle Gear and a Bakugan, like the Maxus Bakugan from the New Vestroia series.
The pieces included are:
- Battalix Dragonoid - 770 Gs/Blitz Dragonoid (does not come in the pack)
- Blasteroid - 50 Gs
- Nukix Gear - 100 Gs
- Beamblitzer - 120 Gs
- Axator Gear - 80 Gs
- Dragonoid Colossus (Transformation Hub)
Total G Power: 1120 Gs
- He is sometimes called Colossus Dragonoid or Colossus Dragon.
- The prototype for Dragonoid Colossus had many green parts, while the final version only has green eyes.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, Dragonoid Colossus' Battle Gear are Silver Attributed.
- He revealed that he met the Six Ancient Warriors.
- It is possible that Dragonoid Colossus could have had the Ultimate Warrior Gene because Dan called him "the most powerful Bakugan." He also knew about the original Dragonoid and Dharaknoid, which could also mean that he was around during that time of when the ultimate warrior existed, but this has not been proven.
- The way the transformation hub works is similar to the way Bakugan Mobile Assault works.