|“||I can feel it, it is happening, the power is building within me!||”|
—-Dragonoid, Evolution Revolution
In Bakugan form, he has clawed wings and feet, a long neck, slender body and a long, sharp, horn on the end of the snout. He has small spikes along his back. A young Dragonoid nicknamed Drago is the leader of the Bakugan with strong convictions and morals and is one of the most powerful species living in Vestroia. He has the ability to radiate intense heat from his body in battle dissolving everything around him, and is equipped with high intelligence. It is limited in battle mobility, but compensates for it through powerful strikes. In Gundalian Invaders, it was revealed that Dragonoid (Blitz Dragonoid) was one of the first Bakugan born and Drago is the current descendent of the original Dragonoid.
He evolved in Drago's On Fire.
- Ability Cards
- Boosted Dragon: Adds 100 Gs to Dragonoid for the rest of the game.
- Fire Wall: Nullifies the opponent's ability and transfers 50 Gs from the opponent to Dragonoid.
- Fire Tornado: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Dragonoid.
- Rapid Fire: Allows the Brawler to add another Pyrus Bakugan into the battle field.
- Ultimate Boost
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Melt Flare: Adds 100 Gs to Dragonoid. (Boosted Dragon must be activated in order to use this ability)
Dragonoid was released in all six Attributes with different G-Powers. The highest G-Power in the B1 series is a Pyrus Dragonoid with 700 Gs. The collection set with Pyrus Dragonoid comes with 450G. The Pyras Dragonid in the BakuClip has 520 Gs. Most Pyrus Dragonoids are 350 Gs, though. The B2 Bronze Attack (Which is only in Pyrus) has 660 Gs. Other Pyrus versions have 520 or 600 Gs. Subterra Dragonoid with 590 Gs can be found in Season 1 Booster Packs. A Darkus Dragonoid comes with 400 Gs. He was re-released in a BakuEvolutions pack in Mechtanium Surge with 800 Gs in Pyrus. An Aquos Pearl Dragonoid has 550 Gs. A Pyrus version was also released in a Bakutriad with 510 Gs.
In Japan, its Pyrus version in BCV-11 comes with 440 Gs or 490 Gs.
In Korea, its Aquos version comes with 310 Gs.
- Dragonoid has appeared in the most variations known to date.
- Pyrus Dragonoid was the first Bakugan that evolved in the Anime.
- Dragonoid, along with Alpha Hydranoid, were the only Season 1 Bakugan in Bakugan Dimensions.