Cycloid is a titan-like beast. He is incredibly strong, tough and eager for the fight. He has a single terrifying eye with a short deadly horn on his forehead and two vampire-like teeth. He finds humans both confusing and amusing.
Bakugan Official Handbook
This is one eye-normous Bakugan! The colossal Cycloid carries a huge hammer in his right hand. When Cycloid swings its hammer, brace yourself. This powerful Bakugan packs quite a wallop.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
Just like the legendary monster Cyclops, Cycloid has one lone eye in the middle of his forehead. He's also a gigantic brute with super strength. Cycloid attacks with the horn on his head and his large club. This big brute is always up for battle!
Cycloid was found by Billy near the center of Bakugan Valley. Their debut was marked by a victory against another Subterra Brawler, Julie Makimoto. After a loss to Masquerade, Cycloid is sent to the Doom Dimension, along with several other Guardian Bakugan. Eventually The Top Brawlers are all reunited with their respective Bakugan. Cycloid is later teamed up with Gorem to fight against Tricloid, successfully defeating her. He also helps the Brawlers battle against Centorrior and Druman.
Cycloid's power level is increased to 500 Gs upon returning to New Vestroia. In Episode 37 he partners with Hammer Gorem against Ace's Knight Percival and Flash Falcon Fly in the newly completed Bakugan Interspace virtual chamber. Ace manages to defeat him and Hammer Gorem despite the odds.
- Ability Cards
- Right Giganti: Adds 100 Gs to Cycloid.
- Left Giganti (Smack Down, Sinister Smash): Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card.
- Stare Down: Subtracts 50 Gs from every opponent Bakugan in the Stare Down perimeter.
- Boom Hammer: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Gigantic Hammer: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Cycloid.
- Grand Slide: Moves the opponent's Gate Card.
- Copycat: Copies the opponent's ability.
- Skeet Punch: Adds 400 Gs to Cycloid.
- Rocky Punch: Subtracts 200 Gs from each opponent.
- Stealth Swing: Reflects the opponent's ability.
- Stared Evil Eye: Allows Cycloid to see hidden Bakugan (for example Bakugan hidden underground)
Ability Card (Bakugan Video Game)
- Right Giganti: Adds 200 Gs to Cycloid.
In Japan, the Subterra version in BCV-03 comes with 400 Gs or 440 Gs.
- He is one of a few Bakugan who have a fully animated mouth.
- In the video game, his Ability Card is misspelled Right Giganto, instead of Right Giganti.
- In ball form, his feet are switched and face front from back instead of left and right.