Cycloid is a titan like beast. He is incredibly strong, tough and eager for the fight. He has a single terrifying eye with a short deadly horn on his forehead and two vampire-like teeth. He finds humans both confusing and amusing.
Bakugan Official Handbook
This is one eye-normous Bakugan! The colossal Cycloid carries a huge hammer in his right hand. When Cycloid swings its hammer, brace yourself. This powerful Bakugan packs quite a wallop.
Bakugan Ultimate Handbook
Just like the legendary monster Cyclops, Cycloid has one lone eye in the middle of his forehead. He's also a gigantic brute with super strength. Cycloid attacks with the horn on his head and his large club. This big brute is always up for battle!
Cycloid was found by Billy near the center of Bakugan Valley. Their debut was marked by a victory against another Subterra Brawler, Julie Makimoto. He and Billy are later tasked by Masquerade to defeat Dan Kuso. After they and the rest of the Top Brawlers ambush the Battle Brawlers, they lose to Shun and Julie. Billy and Cycloid get a rematch with Julie in Germany, though as they are about to send Gorem to the Doom Dimension, Billy has a change of heart and removes the Doom Card, and later quits Masquerade's team. After a loss to Masquerade, Cycloid is sent to the Doom Dimension. Eventually The Top Brawlers are all reunited with their respective Bakugan. Cycloid is later teamed up with Gorem to fight against Rabeeder, and then Tricloid, successfully defeating both of them. He also helps the Brawlers battle against Centorrior and Druman.
Cycloid's power level is increased to 500 Gs upon returning to New Vestroia. He partners with Hammer Gorem against Ace's Knight Percival and Flash Falcon Fly in the newly completed Bakugan Interspace virtual chamber. Ace manages to defeat him and Hammer Gorem despite the odds.
- Right Giganti: Adds 100 Gs to Cycloid.
- Left Giganti (Smack Down, Sinister Smash): Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card.
- Stare Down: Subtracts 50 Gs from every opponent Bakugan in the Stare Down perimeter.
- Boom Hammer: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Gigantic Hammer: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Cycloid.
- Grand Slide: Moves the opponent's Gate Card.
- Copycat: Copies the opponent's ability.
- Skeet Punch: Adds 400 Gs to Cycloid.
- Rocky Punch: Subtracts 200 Gs from each opponent.
- Stealth Swing: Reflects the opponent's ability.
- Stared Evil Eye: Allows Cycloid to see hidden Bakugan (for example Bakugan hidden underground)
Ability Card (Bakugan Video Game)
- Right Giganti: Adds 200 Gs to Cycloid.
|Subterra:||400 Gs (Japan), 440 Gs (Japan)|
|Darkus:||390 Gs, 510 Gs, 540 Gs, 570 Gs|
|Ventus:||350 Gs, 450 Gs, 550 Gs, 580 Gs|
In Japan, the Subterra version in BCV-03 comes with 400 Gs or 440 Gs.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Cycloid is available in the video game Bakugan Battle Brawlers. Subterra Cycloid is unlocked after winning a tag battle with Julie as your partner.
Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Battle Trainer
Cycloid is available in Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Battle Trainer. Subterra Cycloid is unlocked after beating Arena 10.
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
Cycloid does not make an actual appearance, but is a possible figure in the Collector's Edition of the game.
- He is one of a few Bakugan in the anime who have a fully animated mouth.
- In the video game, his Ability Card is misspelled Right Giganto, instead of Right Giganti.
- In ball form, his feet are switched and face front from back instead of left and right.