Cyborg Helios (サイボーグ・ヘリオス, Saibōgu Heriosu?) is a cyborg Bakugan that is the upgraded form of Viper Helios. On the official Bakugan website, Bakugan.com, and Bakugan Dimensions, it was mistakenly called just "Helios".
Cyborg Helios is an evil dragon that obeys every command from the contemptuous Spectra. Its mammoth wings allow it to move swiftly and avoid enemy attacks. Cyborg Helios has poisonous tipped thorns covering its body. From its mouth, it can shoot cannonball fire blasts with rapid speed.
In Brotherly Love, when Spectra challenges Mira Fermin, he easily won and she asked him how much power did Cyborg Helios use to defeat her and Spectra simply answered that he only used 20 percent power to defeat his sister. In the second round it used all of its power and defeated Thunder Wilda and Baliton really easily.
In Final Countdown, he fought Maxus Dragonoid and it was a match until the next episode, Reunion, which has not been determined because the battle was terminated and he still faced Drago in a head to head fight, which ended in a draw.
- Ability Cards
- Defuse Quasar: Brings the opponent's power back to their base level and adds 300 Gs to Cyborg Helios.
- FARBAS: Heals all damage done to Cyborg Helios and keeps his power equal to the opponent's if it is higher than his.
- Explosion Lambda: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities and adds 500 Gs to Cyborg Helios.
- Chaos Shock Cannon: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- General Quasar: Adds 200 Gs to Cyborg Helios.
Defenders of the Core Ability Cards:
- Beam Wall: Helios let's forth a massive laser attack.
- Ultimate Fury: Triggers a powerful combo attack.
- Heat Shield: Generates a shield to deflect shots.
- Field of Flame: Helios fires a wall of lasers.
- If Spectra does not activate FARBAS when Cyborg Helios is weakened, his body can turn bitter and suffer cruel damage and faint.
- In Ultimate Bakugan, Cyborg Helios was unable to analyze the strategy of Neo Dragonoid's newest ability Maximum Dragon. This error may be because this was an entirely new ability, and Cyborg Helios had no defenses created to stand against it.
- Main article: Maxus Helios
The Pyrus version has 680 Gs, 620 Gs, 610 Gs, 570 Gs, or 450 Gs. In the Toys"R"Us Special Maxus Helios Set, it has a grey color overall with dark red highlights. It has 650 Gs like Neo Dragonoid (7in1 Maxus). The Darkus Helios that comes with Iron Man Stealth Armor is 900 Gs while the one that comes with Iron Man Extremis Armor is 920 Gs.
- In the Bakugan Defenders of the Core game, he is referred to as "Mechanical Helios".
- The ability Defuse Quasar looks very similar to Fusion Dragonoid's ability Dragon Astral as they both launch a red-orange beam that, at the end, separate in multiple blasts.